𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅

~Y/N's P.O.V~

After leaving the courtyard, the five of us find a bench and try to eat some food to nurture ourselves. Soon after we get settled most of the AKs take the bench next to us and are gossiping.

I've seen Aris give Mal a lot of worried glances, but gets interrupted each time by Chad or Avalon.

Same goes for Doug with Evie. I think they're meant for each other, and it's cute.

The silence between the 5 of us was strongly in the air. Footsteps approach us and a sense of relief flushed me as Ben is near. "Hey, guys. How is everyone?... Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go."

Ben's hands hold my shoulders, calming me down. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. Ben whispers in my ear, "I have to go." I nod my head in response to let him know.

"I'll see you guys later."

Before we could react, Doug tries to confront Evie. "Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Evie looks like she wants to talk to him too, but Chad has to interrupt.

"Doug!"

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm so sorry." Glares from some AKs look at us and very few are apologetic. "Doug!" Evie and Doug exchange saddened looks with each other. "Sorry, I can't." Slowly Jane and Audrey come over and walk behind me.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Y/N is just the bad girl infatuation." I roll my eyes at Audrey's comment and look at Mal next to me.

"Yeah. Mal won't last either. I mean, Ben's never gonna make a villain a queen." Evie looks at the two of them dirty, along with Carlos and Jay. I look at Mal flipping her spellbook open to the page of the hair reversal spell. "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair."

Motioning her fingers into the right, left, right, up and down, Jane's hair is back to normal. Her scream and laughter of the other girls making fun of her, scares everyone a small bit.

Aris looks at Mal concerned and Avalon looks at me like if I was about to do something too.

"There's a lot more where that came from."

I stand up with the other VKs and cross my arms at Audrey. "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" I step forward and look at the AKs, besides Aris and Avalon. "Does she look like she's kidding?? I wouldn't either."

Using my well passed down powers from my dad, I flip one of the trays with food and a drink over most of the AKs, drenching them and getting food everywhere. I purposely aimed it not at Aris and Avalon, I believe that they're not to blame.

They run away as Mal flips for more spells in her book. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand." We all leave the bench and walk back to our dorms.

Walking between Evie and Carlos to perfect the last of our plans for stealing the wand for coronation.

~Mal's P.O.V~

Aris was going to meet me at my dorm before the coronation, I had the chocolate cupcake in an orange box so I can break Aris's love spell, I gave Y/N one too. Evie had already done my hair and makeup, and she had to go with Carlos and Jay to make sure everything is set for grabbing the wand.

A knock on my door is heard and I go over to open it, I see Aris in a dark red suit with a dark plum/fuchsia tie, with a white under shirt. "Hi." "Hey, you look, amazing." I slightly courtesy and grab the orange box. "This is just a little snack for after the ceremony, just in case you get hungry."