Chapter-4

I looked at the sleeping body of Seina one last time before I close the door of her room, making my way towards the apartment's exit

It's 4 in the morning too early for anyone to be awake near the neighborhood, so it makes the escape easy. 

If someone saw me like this escaping like a thief they will probably file a report to police against me. Which won't do much as the police here is corrupted as hell, give them the money and no criminal record will ever exist in your name. 

And then the people say that this city has the least criminal activities. Only if they knew about the mafia ruling the government here. 

If it was some other day I wouldn't have been leaving like this, I like to spend the morning after with the woman I chose to sleep with, I am not an asshole just because I kill people for information. But today isn't any other day. 

I walked past the dim lit streets of the area , with my knowledge the destination I want to reach will take an hour of walking. I kept on hitting the rock in front of me as I keep walking indulging in my own dark thoughts. 

"Harry here, come be in the picture with us" 

I ran as fast as I could with my toddler feets , my whole family standing in front of the camera. It was halloween today and I wanted to dress like a spider, not liking the decision anymore because it's hard to run with eight legs. And from which six of them are fake. 

I made my presence in front of the camera on time , the moment I came to stand beside my sister the flash of the camera went on and I gave a toothy grin towards it. 

After the pic I asked my parents if I could go for the trick or treats now, it has already been evening and I couldn't wait to get some nice candies. 

Once they gave the permission I ran out of the house to go and visit each and every house of our neighborhood.

Till the time I reached the fifth house of our area, my candy bag was already half filled. I had this huge smile on my face that even if my mom asked me to drink milk every morning I'll do that with no tantrums. 

I ran towards Mr. León's house to get some candies from him too. Everyone said that he was a scary person which means it's his day today. Halloween is meant for scary. 

I went to his porch and rang his doorbell , waiting for him to open his door but he didn't. Maybe he was sleeping. So I thought to go through the backdoor and grab some candies. I am sure he has them in his kitchen so that he can eat them and celebrate his speacial day.

Grabbing the knob of his backdoor I tried to move it around to unlock the door, but to my surprise it was already opened. 

See I knew he wanted us to have the treats too. Walking through the backdoor I entered his kitchen and begin the search for candies. However I couldn't find any there.