Mr Tall, Tan and Handome

"May I get you anything else?" Asked the waitress,
"Perhaps your number for Mr Tall, Tan and Handsome over there that's staring right your way miss? *Giggling*"
I look to my right and see RIKER ANTHONY LYNCH STARING AT ME FROM ACROSS THE ROOM, JUST A FEW TABLES AWAY. I shortly after turn back to my mother "mum that's Riker Lynch!!!" I whisper shout. "go and get it babe!" My mum says back, so being the very open and shameless girl i am, i get up from my seat and make my way across the room.
I know I'm not the prettiest person but my personality makes up for all the looks I don't have, need i remind you i'm only 14 besides natural beauty is sexy.
As i walk past the Lynch's table i 'accidentally' drop my purse besides Riker's feet "sorry i'm such a klutz"
"It's fine really don't be sorry" as i go to grab my bag Riker beats me to it "thank-you Riker"
"Oh so you know who i am?" He smirks, god he's so sexy. stop Dylan you're an actress you can do this.
"Indeed i do, I'm a huge fan, by any chance you would be kind enough to take time away from your precious dinner to sign some autographs?"
"We'd love to for a pretty lady like you"
" Nice one player-boy, very smooth"
" I try my best" i giggle *giggling*
"Your giggling's even more adorable then Ross's"
"HEY I HEARD THAT!!" Says Ross
"What did you want us to sign?" Asks Rydel pipping up for the first time.
"Could you just sign my purse i don't really have any thing else" i say handing my bag to Rocky who already has a marker.
"Sure what's your name?" he asks
"It's Dylan, Dylan Howey"
"Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful" says Riker just before Stormie slaps him in the back of the head, i just couldn't help but burst out laughing
" Here you go" announces Ross as he hands my bag back.
"Thank-you oh so much. Uhh Ryland do you think you could sign it as well? your an amazing DJ and i'd love to have the pleasure of saying i have your autograph" i awkwardly announce
" Uh um yeah sure" Ryland awkwardly signs my purse and hands it back
"Thank-you all so much, but i must get back to my table"
"Have a good night dear"
"Why you too Mr Lynch"
"Please it's just Mark and Stormie"he says
" I'll keep that in mind if i ever run into you again. good bye and have a wonderful rest if your night"