Can 4

Zhuo Jingheng was shocked by the gentle robber's speech: "No? Why not?"

Zhou Lingyu didn't laugh, but his strong palm was firmly clasped to his waist, and he didn't mean to loosen it halfway.

When he smiled calmly, there was always a special kind of majesty that made people dare not say anything.

After just a few steps, Zhuo Jingheng walked to the end before he had time to argue. At the same time Zhou Lingyu took the last step, Zhuo Jingheng felt two scorching eyes falling on his face.

Zhou Jin and Louhuaying stood there honestly. They heard Zhou Lingyu's voice and naturally did not dare to leave easily.

Zhou Jin looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was in her father’s arms, and couldn’t believe her eyes—Zhou Lingyu looked approachable, but he was very particular about life. He didn’t love being close to others, even if it was him. I rarely have the opportunity to have close contact with my father...

But Zhuo Jingheng could be held in his arms by his father! Why is he? !

For a while, Zhou Jin's mood was extremely complicated, and she could only stare at Zhuo Jingheng, who was embarrassed.

The gaze of Lou Huaying also fell on Zhuo Jingheng's face, then she slid away, and swiftly passed the calm and gentle Zhou Lingyu.

When he saw the light smile on Zhou Lingyu's lips, he was stunned, and slowly lowered his head, his slender knuckles tightened.

Zhou Lingyu ignored the astonishment of the two young men, and only gently put Zhuo Jingheng on the sofa while sitting next to him, raising his eyes to look at Zhou Jin, and said in a deep voice: "Jin'er, Xiao Heng's face Did you hit the injury?"

In front of his father, whom he admired since childhood, Zhou Jin no longer had the fierce dominance he had before. He took a step forward and admitted: "It was me who fought, and I was infuriated for a while -"

"Apologize." Zhou Lingyu interrupted him, his voice a little cold.

"Father!" Zhou Jin said dissatisfied. "You don't know the cause and effect of this incident. It is Jing Heng who does not repent and scolds Jacaranda. That's why I..."

Zhou Lingyu's slender fingers tapped on his knees, the voice was very soft, but Zhou Jin subconsciously swallowed the second half of the words back.

"Although Xiao Heng grew up with you, he is not your biological brother." Zhou Lingyu said faintly, "He is the son of your Uncle Jing. You want to discipline him. It's also your uncle Jing to discipline him. Come to you. Are you here to visit or come to make trouble? People have already beaten up and asked you to apologize, but are you still wronged?"

At the end, his tone became serious, and his stern eyes fell on Zhou Jin.

Zhou Jin's face was a little pale, Zhuo Jingheng's heart also played the drums. It was indeed Jing Heng's plan ahead. Although it was a blunder, he matched a pair of protagonists, but Zhou Jin should be angry. Zhou Lingyu didn't. It doesn't make sense to help my son instead of helping him!

Zhou Jin really couldn't accept it, and retorted, "Father, Jing Heng put a susceptibility agent in the wine yesterday. I drank the wine and was unconscious, and even marked the jacaranda for.... He was so nonsense. , But refused to admit it, and verbally insulted Jacaranda! Want me to apologize... He has to apologize to me first!"

When Zhuo Jingheng heard this, he rolled his eyes and said without hesitation: "I'm sorry, I apologize, I was wrong about what happened last night, and I will never again!"