039 || 🌙

haejin's pov

“jake?”

he turn around and smile sheepishly.

how dare he smile like that to me.

“im glad you came, i thought you didn't want to ” he said and i just nodded.

“so you are the one that give me those roses and letter?”

of course he did dummy, you wouldn't be here because of that letter 🙄

“yes”

“so what are we going to do here?” I asked and he come toward me.

“i want to say —

i knew this shit would come .

“you want to say what?” i cut him off

“i know this is random shit, but i still like you. and i know you probably move on from me but i just want to let you know that so that this feelings i have would be gone”

“i mean, you can reject me. so that i know, i could at least move on from you since i got reject... ? unless you dont want to reject the sim jake ” he said and i sighed.

“i guess it right...” i sighed again..

“you guess what?” he asked.

“i guess that someone is going to confess to me and turn out its you who did a confession” i said and sit on the floor.

“oh”

“first, its sunghoon. then, jungwon, now you” i said and end up laying on the floor...

im tired with this shitty.

“jungwon confess to you?” he asked

“he did and i reject it” i sigh againnnnn for the third time.

i sit up again and face him. “you know i rather die than rejecting all the confession. its hard for me to say it okay, because it gonna hurt you all”

“so thats mean you going to reject me too?” jake asked

“you guess it right dude” i smile and he nodded.

“oh.. its fine” he said, and i push his shoulder playfully.

“you should be grateful that we once have a sweet shitty memories together” i joked and he chuckled.

at least he still can smile after i reject him.

“yeah, its not like its my first time getting rejected by you” he said and i hits him.

“how dare you say that, you don't appreciate me accepting you that time??” i said and he shook his head while laughing.

“no not like that, i mean im glad too that we once had a chance to be together. but now its funny that you reject me, because you know, dejavu shitty” he said and i just laugh

this is awkward to be honest...

“so heeseung hyung havent confess to you yet?” he said in the most coolest way to break the sudden silent, so i look at him weirdly.

not him too.. right?

“huh”

“oh shit he haven't?! shoot -”

“he like me tOO???????!!!!!!” i shout and he look at me with his puppy eyes.

“shit i shouldn't say that” he mumbled but i heard it.

“spill the beans sim jaeyun” i said strictly.

“sunghoon, jungwon, me and heeseung hyung all likes you,, you already received a confession from me, sunghoon and jungwon so im expecting heeseung hyung would do soon or sooner.......... i shouldn't have told you this but my stupid mouth just..... have to say it” he said and hit his mouth.

what in the dramatic y/n life is this...

———————

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡