Day 1. Cuddles (Naked)

"Cross...?" Ink murmured, reaching for their clock. "It's 3am..." They said. "Why are you in my room?" They whined. Cross shifted uncomfortably, "S-sorry..." He said, looking anywhere but at Ink. "Why are you in my roooooooooomm!" Ink demanded again. Cross blushed. "I... I wanted to talk to you about... You know..." He said quietly. The artist frowned before sitting up, they barely noticed their blanket slipping down below their pelvis. Cross did though, and he immediately looked towards the ceiling. "Are... Are you talking about when we accidentally kissed during the battle...?" Ink asked, rather bluntly. Cross blushed furiously at the reminder. "That's... A really blunt way to say it..." He muttered under his breath. "Yes. Ink, I'm here because of... That..." The monochrome skeleton said, glancing down at the naked artist... Before remembering they were naked and quickly glanced back at the ceiling. "Can you please put something on?" He asked desperately. Ink blinked. "Why?" They asked. "Because you're naked???" He said once again very desperately.

Ink blinked. "So?" They asked. The Oreo groaned, "So? You're naked! And it's embarrassing, and you're my friend!?" He exclaimed angryly. Ink stared at him. "Ohhhhh~" They said, pushing the blankets off. "You've never seen someone naked before, have you?~" They purred. Cross blushed. "I've seen plenty of people naked, you... You..." He paused as his eyes drift down to Inks body. "You... Formed your echo..." He muttered, now staring at their female echoplasmic body. "Well if you've seen people naked before it shouldn't be a problem..." Ink said, smirking flirtatiously. Cross's face flushed a deep purple as he continued to stared at their rainbow chest. "It's... It's different when we're friends..." He muttered, trying to force himself to look away. Ink snickered. "Friends who makeout with each other during battles?~" They asked. "We didn't!-" Cross said before he was cut off, "But we did, didn't we? Right in front of everyone?" The taller looked away. "That was an accident..." He muttered. Ink sighed before stepping in front of him. "Maybe..." They murmured as they wrapped their arms around him. "But this one isn't..." Ink leaned forward and connected their mouths, the kiss was slow and passionate at first, but quickly turned heated as the two fought for dominance. Cross pushed the other onto the bed as he quickly removed his jacket and turtle neck before he attacked the smallers neck. Ink groaned as they tilted their head, making more room for their new lover. "Oh stars...~" They murmured breathlessly. Cross blushed and pulled away, staring down at the skeleton below him. "You're so beautiful..." He muttered. "We shouldn't be doing this..." He said suddenly as he moved away from them. "Why not?" Ink asked. "W-what if you're team hears us!?" He whispered, staring into Ink's multi-colored eyes. The artist laughed. "Those two are probably to busy fucking each other to notice." They said. "Those two are dating?" Cross asked. Ink nodded, chuckling to themself. Cross shook his head, "It still feels wrong..." He murmured. Ink smiled. "I guess..." They whispered, sitting up. "Why don't we just... Cuddle?" They asked, leaning towards their friend. Cross blushed. "Only if you deform your echo..." He muttered. Ink tilted their head. "Nope!" They said, laughing as Cross's face turned a deep purple. "W-why not!" He whisper/yelled. Ink chuckled, "Because I like seeing you turn into a grape~" They murmured. Cross huffed as he looked away from his friends boobs and towards the other side of the room. "I know!" Ink said, surprising the other. "You form your female echo! That way you don't have to be embarrassed!" They said. Cross blushed deeply. "I..." He muttered trying to find a good enough reason not to. "O-okay... Fine..." He murmured, forming his echo.

"Happy now..." he said trying his best to hide his own boobs. Cross had always been self conscious of his female body, mainly due to how chubby and big it was. He bashfully turned his head back towards Ink, who stared at him with a deep rainbow hue slowly taking over their face. "You're so squishy!" They squealed planting their face into his breasts. Cross stiffened and squeaked as they did, before slowly and carefully hugging them. They purred contently from his tits and smiled up at him. "There's my Snowflake...~" They murmured softly, as they pressed themselves closer to him. "I love you..." Cross said, it was so quiet they had almost missed it. Ink smiled. "I love you too!" They said happily. "Now seriously, let's go to bed, I'm tired."