Chapter 1

Ella was a party with her friends, for one of their birthdays. Her parents were reluctant to let her go after the last time, but she assured them she wouldn't get up to any mischief. She'd be back the next morning as she was staying over at her best friend's house after the party. They didn't know about her boyfriend yet, nobody in the family did, because they'd probably beat his ass and lock her up forever, but things were going well and she knew she had to tell them soon.

She was in the kitchen getting a drink, when Jason walked in.

"Hey babe" he smiled, "I was wondering where you got to".

"I was thirsty so I came to get a drink. Where are the others?" she asked, laughing softly as he hugged her from behind which always caught her off guard.

"They're in the lounge, playing some sort of drinking game. Eh who knows?"

"Of course they are. The last one ended well didn't it!" she replied with sarcasm, shaking the memory out of her mind.

He kissed her neck, leaving a trail. He spun her around and lifted her so she was sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter, legs wrapped round his waist. Ella didn't hesitate, returning the love. Slowly, Jason's hands lowered to Ella's waist, unzipping her shorts and pulling them down her legs. Immediately Ella pulled away, taken aback by what he was doing.

"Jason what are you doing? I told you I wasn't ready yet" Ella panicked, knowing what he was trying to do.

Something changed in his eyes, and he just grinned with an evil look on his face.

"I know. But you're 16 now. Come on El, you gotta give me what I want. And I want it now" he grunted, picking her up and slamming her down on the table, continuing to kiss her all over.

"Get off me. Please. I'm not ready for this. No." Ella cried. She fought against him but he was too strong for her.

"You're mine" Jason said in between breaths, scaring the living daylights out of Ella. Eventually, after several attempts and a punch to the gut, she managed to break free before the worst happened. She kicked him where it hurt and slapped him across the face and grabbed her bag and ran, all the way to the end of the street where she stopped. Out of breath. She slumped to the ground and began to cry even harder. She wanted to go home.

How could she tell her parents this? Not only them, but Dom. The rest of the family. Dom and her Dad would kill Jason, and she didn't want to go through any of this.

She took her phone out of her bag. 2.32 the clock read. Her parents would be fast asleep, and so would her little brother. She didn't want to wake them because she knew how worn out they were, raising a child was hard work. So, she dialled her Uncle Dom. He loved his niece to the moon and back, and Ella knew he'd drop anything to be by her side in her hour of need.

After 4 rings, he picked up.

"Ella it's half 2 in the morning" Dom grunted, sounding half asleep. "What's the matter? How was the party?" he managed to get out.

She tried to speak, but couldn't get anything out. Dom sat up in bed as he heard her cries, alarmed by this fact.

"El what happened? What's wrong?" Dom said anxiously.

"M-My...Someone tried to rape me at the party. I ran as fast as I could out of there. Uncle Dom, please come get me. I wanna go home. Help me"

"El sit tight, I'll be there soon. Where are you now?" Dom responded, then getting the answer.

"Don't wake up my parents. They can't know. Not yet. I can't do this to them now" she whimpered before hanging up.

The innocence in her voice angered him. "Help me"... How could someone do this to his niece?

He ran outside, quickly but quietly, and into his car.

One thought crossed his mind: he would kill the son of a bitch who did this to her. And if he didn't then Brian would.

Ella (A Fast and Furious based story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara