Chapter 2 - In His Room

Albedo blushed when Sucrose fell in his arms, he carried her, he was also tired to walk in to her room, which is 15 minutes.

He walked into his room carrying Sucrose, and laid her down on the side of his bed. Of course, he did not intend to sleep with her so he put her on side, farthest to him.

Albedo saw Sucrose shivering, he gave Sucrose his blanket, since he kept studying in the cold area of Dragonspine anyway, he was immune to cold.

Both of the slept quickly, on the same bed.

Albedo woke up with Sucrose's body facing his and his facing hers.

He got out of bed just put perfume on his body and clothes.

Sucrose woke up realizing she was not in her room, everything was familiar to her. The scent, her surroundings, everything...

"*yawn* where am I? Wait a minute... This is Mister Albedo's room!" She said to herself, "did Mister Albedo sleep with me? Huh? Or he slept on the floor? Oh no..." She continued

"Morning, Sucrose." Greeted Albedo, "M-morning..." Sucrose replied,

"M-mister Albedo..."

"Yes?"

"Did you--"

"No, I did'nt"
Albedo replied lying, he did not want Sucrose to overthink about what happened.

"Go change, you fell asleep so sudden, I was tired so I put you in my room." He said to Sucrose, "O-oh, sorry for the trouble!"
Sucrose replied, "Its okay, I understand that you were very tired that time." He replied too.

Sucrose changed into different clothes.

A While Later

"Mister Albedo! Look what I found!" Shouted Sucrose, "not too loud, Sucrose." Replied Albedo while studying/reading notes, "sorry..." Sucrose said in a guilty tone, Albedo felt bad a bit, first time he's ever felt bad about a girl.

"What is it you wanna show me?" Asked Albedo, "U-uh..Here.." Sucrose replied while giving a plant in a pot, "how did you do it?" Aksed Albedo, "I just put it outside and waited overnight...is something wrong?" Replied Sucrose, "No, no it just...what you did is amazing, Sucrose keep up the great work." Albedo said giving a smile to Sucrose.

(Hi its the author, I just wanna say that idk what plant sucrose took care of so let's say its a mint and turned blue and tasted sweet.)

"How did a minty plant taste sweet?" Asked Sucrose, "This is what we don't know, we have to study it carefully." Said Albedo to Sucrose, "Okay!" Replied Sucrose.

Sucrose approached the plant, and Albedo, "So what I want you to do is...", Albedo went behind her to teached her what to do, his put his head into Sucrose's shoulder, held both of her hands and started teaching her by controlling her hands. (ʘ‿ʘ)

"Mister Albedo...y-your too close..." Said Sucrose, "Huh? I'm just teaching you what to do, what's wrong?" Replied Albedo, "I- nothing..." Sucrose said.

"So...Sucrose, when did you smell good?" Asked Albedo while still teaching her, "H-huh?!" Replied Sucrose, She turned her head to where Albedo's head was - which was in her shoulder - and accidently kissed his cheek.

Albedo's eyes widened.

End of Chapter 2 :'D sorry of a bit short ;-;