Under The Stars - Profileafy

I think this is the first ever Oneshot with Profily X Leafy- if not please let me read whatever has this ship 😩
Oh! And the tune Leafy is humming is Isabella's Lullaby from The Promised Neverland >:3

And note! TheRadGelatin2021 made a wonderful continuation to this book! Words can't express how happy that makes me! If ya want, go take a look owo
____

Profily woke up in a cold sweat. As they came to, they take in their surroundings. A dark room, only dimly lit from Profily's night-light. Upon closer inspection one could see that the room walls were blue. In fact, everything in that mid-sized room was a mix of blue and white, as that was Profily's colour.

The contestant attempted to go back to sleep, but it was no use. No matter how much they moved or stayed still. No matter how many sheep they counted or tried to think of sleepy thoughts. It wasn't helping.

Eventually Profily decided to go for a walk. They got out of bed and walked out of their blue room, entering a hallway. They lived in a small house with the other contestants from BFB, and each object got their own room. After walking out of the house, Profily sort of just wandered. It was a normal thing to do, as they've been having trouble sleeping for the past few days. They were walking towards a hill, as they fancied looking at the stars.

It was comforting for the object. Being able to look at something so pretty. Yeah, they knew that stars were just balls of gas, but that didn't mean it wasn't a beautiful sight. Along with the quietness of the night, and the occasional breeze, it was perfect for Profily. Once they got to the hill, they started to walk up.

"Hmm hmmm,"

Hang on. Was that... humming? Profily stopped in their tracks. That noise... it was definitely someone humming. And it seemed like whoever it was happened to be on the top of the hill they were walking up. So, being the curious object they were, the blue and white contestant slowly continued up the hill, wanting to know who was making that sound.

It was beautiful.

Once at the top of the hill, Profily noticed a dark blob sitting down. Looking at the stars. It seemed like this person couldn't sleep either. The contestant couldn't help but get closer, until they realized who was making such a wonderful sound. It was Leafy. The little green leaf who was always in such a pleasant mood. She was humming a tune that fascinated Profily the more they listened.

Soon enough they were sitting next to Leafy, who jumped when she finally noticed someone next to her. "Oh my! Profily! W-What are you doing here?" She asked, startled. She hoped the other object didn't hear her tune. She hoped. "Hey L-Leafy! I came... to look at the stars. I couldn't sleep, hehe," Profily said bashfully, not looking the girl in her eyes. After that no one spoke for a few seconds. Not an awkward atmosphere, but not quite comfortable either.

"You know... that was quite a wonderful melody you were humming... you don't have to stop because I'm here,"

To stay the least that shocked Leafy. Objects still disliked her from when she stole Dream Island. Especially Firey. It was one of the first times in awhile that someone was actually nice to her and appeared to mean it. She didn't mean to tear up. She didn't mean to let anyone see her weakness. She didn't mean to cry. But she did. Embarrassed, the green leaf turned away from Profily, trying desperately to stop her tears.

"Hey hey, it's alright. You can cry if you want. I'm here,"

Well, that didn't help the tears. Upon hearing that, Leafy broke down even more, but was facing Profily this time. She leaned on them, with the blue and white object rubbing her back as an attempt to both comfort and soothe her. Her loud sobs struck through their heart. It was so sad, but nothing could be done to ease the pain. Eventually, sobs turned to muffles, then eventually just sniffs.

Moments later, Leafy fell asleep. Leaning on Profily.

The contestant sighed, and soon enough, so did they.

~~

"Rise and shine friendos!" A voice chimed through the air. It was Four, somehow outside the house all 14 contestants lived in. They waited about five seconds for anyone to come out, then got impatient. They then snapped their blue fingers, and everyone from the inside was now on the outside. Including Gelatin, who was wearing a bathing cap. "Four! What gives!" He yelled, wrapping a towel around himself to keep the dignity he had left.

The purple candy ball, Lollipop, had other plans.

"Oh wow Jelly Boy. Aren't you ravishing~" She easily flirted. She was so daring as to shoot a wink at Gelatin who looked away. He was so flustered that his jelly was beginning to change shade. Four, who wasn't paying attention to them, yelled.

"Hey! WhEre iS prOfiLy anD lEaFy!?" It was only then that the other objects noticed the missing green and blue contestant. A quiet "Who cares," came from no other then Firey. He was still salty about his ex-friend, so it was no surprise that he wanted nothing to do with her.

"Wait, where's X?"

Then, as if on cue, the yellow squishy alien that resembled the English X appeared. They ran over to where Four and the other contestants were, making a squeaking sound with every step. X was baby, and everyone knew it. "I found Leafy-Lulu and Profily!" They proudly said, and pointed in the direction of a hill. That was the exact hill where the two fell asleep on the night before.

Four, seemingly smitten over X, congratulated them.

"Great job X!" Four smiled, patting their friend on the head. The yellow creature smiled, then lead everyone to where Profily and Leafy were. The two were still sleeping, but now, instead of just leaning on each other, these objects were cuddling. Nearby Flower, who wasn't a fan, turned around and gagged. After what happened in her past, she wasn't really Pro-Romance. Four slowly started to raise their hands. They were going to zap Profily and Leafy, but X stopped them.

"Can we let them sleep? Pleeaaasseeeeeeeee?" The value asked, using a close form of puppy-dog-eyes on Four. Somehow it worked, because Four simply nodded their head and teleported the remaining 12 contestants not including themself and X to Gelatin's Steakhouse.

Who didn't love meat in the morning?

About a half-hour later Profily stirred. They yawned and tried to move, but realized they couldn't. Now why was that? The blue and white contestant looked at their surroundings and realized this was the same place as last night. And something was holding them in place. Looking down, they saw Leafy. She was fast asleep with her arms wrapped comfortably around Profily. She was admittedly adorable.

Once Profily realized they thought that way of her, they let a light blush litter their face. It was true. Leafy was quite charming when she slept. All the pain and suffering she went through wasn't fair. And in that moment, Profily decided they would do the best job they could to protect Leafy.

If only they knew what the future held.