381-390

Chapter 381

"That's just someone shouting." Gu Zhen smiled softer and softer. "My abilities, presumably only Sister Lin Luan knows best in this world. After all... we all have the same experience!"
Lin Luan's pupils shrank slightly when he heard the words.
The meaning of the other party's words, obviously knew that she was also born again!
Suppressing the concussion in his heart, Lin Luan raised his head to meet the opponent's unsmiling gaze, and asked coldly again: "So you have always been embarrassing the Nirvana team behind your back, right? Why are you doing this?"
She was not surprised that Gu Xinya was born again and used the advantage of the "prophet" to rely on the big tree of the Jiang family.
People are not for themselves, the heavens are destroyed, not to mention this woman has always been very good at judging the situation.
But what she didn't understand was why Gu Xinya wanted to target Nirvana Squad and her.
After all, in this life, there is no intersection between them at all.
Or, because in the previous life, she forced her to death with Bai Yi and the others, and was afraid that she would seek revenge, so she made the first move first?
"Well...not so much embarrassing you, it's just my test for you!" Gu Zhen raised her hand and gently pulled a strand of long hair from her forehead behind her ears, speaking slowly.
"Test?" Lin Luan's eyes were full of coldness.
They tried secretly to kill them again and again, if it weren't for their fate and strength, I'm afraid that the corpse would be rotten right now, and when it fell in her mouth, it turned out to be two words, test?
Gu Zhen said: "I know you will have a lot of doubts, don't worry, I will explain to you slowly next. Now, I want to take you to a place first."
After she finished speaking, not giving Lin Luan a chance to speak again, she pressed the button on the door, and immediately a guard opened the cell door and pushed a wheelchair in.
Immediately afterwards, Lin Luan was put into a wheelchair and pushed out of the secret room.
Outside is a deep corridor with no windows, only jail doors at intervals, and guards standing guard at intervals.
Seeing this, Lin Luan frowned slightly.
It seems that this place should be a tightly guarded underground prison, it is not easy to escape.
After walking straight for about ten meters, turning a corner and walking a distance, they stopped in front of a door.
"Miss." The guard outside the door hurriedly nodded when he saw the visitor, his attitude was very respectful.
Gu Zhen ordered: "Open the door."
"Yes!" The guard executed immediately.
As the door opened, a one-meter-wide grandstand came into view.
Gu Zhen walked in first, and Lin Luan was pushed to follow him and stopped in the stands, while the others all retreated.
The space inside is much higher than the cell that Lin Luan stayed in before, as if the upper and lower floors were opened. At one end of the stand, there was a staircase winding down, and below was an autopsy room with two huge stainless steel anatomies in the center. The console and the surrounding console are full of various instruments, and they are in a position that allows you to see everything below.
At this moment, there is a half-naked man lying on each of the two dissecting tables. As two people wearing blue isolation suits are busy with tools on them, scarlet blood is constantly draining along the sides of the dissecting table. Qu tickled into the pool.
But strangely, the two men on the dissection stage were groaning in pain because of torture, and they were not lifeless corpses.
They have drips on their arms and life monitoring equipment on their necks, obviously to ensure that their vital signs are stable.
This is not simply anatomy, let alone medical research, but torture is used purely to torture them!
"Do you still recognize who they are?" At this moment, Gu Zhen turned her head to ask, with a relaxed, sweet smile still on her face while supporting the guardrail of the stand with both hands.
Lin Luan was silent, her thoughts were shocked by what she saw at the moment.
Although the two people underneath had been tortured skinny and bruised, she still recognized at a glance that they were not others, but Bai Yi and Wei Minghui.
Gu Zhen didn't wait for her to answer, and said to herself: "That's right, as an enemy who killed her, you can recognize it even if it turns into ashes."
She smiled softly, "You must be strange, why should I treat them this way?"
"Why?" Lin Luan couldn't help but said.
She was really puzzled, after all, the relationship between the three of them had been good in the previous life.
If you guessed it correctly, Bai Yi's ability in this life could be awakened in advance, it should be because of her.
But why are they now turning their heads against each other, killing people but nodding their heads, so cruel and inhuman torture, it seems that it is not ordinary hatred.
Reminiscing that this woman was also reborn, a thought suddenly flashed in Lin Luan's mind...
Sure enough, the next moment, Gu Zhen confirmed her conjecture.
"Because they also killed my enemies!"
As she slowly said, Lin Luan finally understood the whole story.
It turned out that after she jumped off the city wall in the previous life, the body was burned completely. Bai Yi and the others could not get any benefits, so Bai Yi and Wei Minghui, who were already anxious, turned their heads and sent Gu Xinya to the Ability Research Institute.
Regardless of the relationship, after all, Gu Xinya does not have any force value except for the healing ability. Of the three, she is naturally the one who is most suitable to abandon, and the healing ability has always been the research object of the Institute.
"...I know you must think that I deserved it when I ended up like that. Believe it or not, I was also bewitched by these two beasts at that time, and I didn't really want to kill you." Gu Zhen said Is very sincere.
Lin Luan pursed the mocking lips.
She became a victim of the victimization. She really didn't have any sympathy except for clapping and applauding this scene of dog biting.
"I know that no matter what I say, I am an accomplice who forced you to death after all, and you should resent me... But I really want to redeem my sins, so I will send them to you so that you can do it. Enemy, but you let them go. Since you can't do it, then I'll forget your share with them!"
As if finally found a talker, Gu Zhen seemed to open the conversation box, and whether Lin Luan didn't talk to each other, she still kept talking to herself.
"Do you think it's cruel for me to torture them like this? But did you know that after I was locked up in the research institute, I was subjected to blood tests and injected with various medicines every day. Let anyone study the dissected frog at will. Those three months seemed to have passed my entire life."
Gu Zhen finally put down her hypocritical mask, the smile on her face gradually became grim, and strong resentment and hatred gleamed in her bright apricot eyes. She gritted her teeth and said: "I hate them and wish to eat their meat and drink their blood.
"That's why I won't let them die so easily. During the day, I will have people entertain them, and in the evening, I will personally help them heal.
"I want to let them taste the sins I have suffered, thousands of times a hundred times!"