Its his fault

CHAPTER TWO

I was at the gate in front of the school getting ready to leave when in the distance I hear someone yelling my name I turn around to see Mai running towards me "we said we'd meet up after school"she said trying to catch her breath "oh right sorry I forgot " I said quickly she quickly stood up straight and beaming with joy and delight she sais"alright!let's go!" As we were walking home together I kept staring at her hand I don't know why but I wanted to hold it I tapped her hand with my pink and then went in and held her hand interlocking fingers I looked away hoping she dosen't see my red face I glanced over at her and to my surprise she was as red as a tomato and she was smiling as if she'd just won the lottery. When we got to my house we quickly let go of each others hand.We hung out in my room and talked about all kinds of things I found out lots of things about her like her birthday is August 17 and her favorite color was red.we watched videos and talked for hours I felt like I was on top of the world."well its getting I should head home!" She said I nodded sadly I wish that moment could last longer.I showed her to the door she said goodbye and quickly kissed my cheek as she ran out I felt my face turn red.I was practically steaming if I wasn't for my dad walking in I would have over heated.My mood completely changed the moment he walked in the thing about my old man is that he trys to get along with me though I want absolutely nothing to do with him.Can you blame me?after all it's his fault I'm know as the son of a tyrant. He smiled nervously and said"seems your making some friends " I clenched my hands as I replied "yeah I guess..." I clenched my teeth trying not to say more then I need to"well if that's all I'm gonna head to my room"I said as I started heading up stairs I felt my dad grab my arm I was about to yell at him to let go but as I turned to face him the look on his face made my stomach twist he had this look on his face as if he lost everything he looked like he'd just found out his family died.I quickly snatched my arm back and stomped up stairs I didn't give him the chance to talk it's his own fault his family can't stand him it's his fault mom had to look at me that way it's all his fault I slammed the door behind me.He didn't ever talk to me since it was miserable you would think he'd try to apologize at least for causing his son so much despair but I guess it's not like that.That damn bastard I kept cursing him out in my head as I walked to school I didn't even notice Mai was talking to me until she tapped me on the shoulder "I'm sorry I dozed off!"I said quickly "it's ok its seems you've got a lot on your mind." I nodded she reached out her hand and gave me a penny I looked at her confused why would she give me this?"a penny for your thoughts?"she said as she gently smiled I took the penny and told her what happened she looked at me and said "it seems you keep expecting an apology but every time he try to you can't bare to look at him.I think you're just be stubborn it's up to you weather you weather you want to forgive him or if your ready to forget. " I thought about it.was u really reading to forgive him or was I just craving sympathy from him?I thanked her but she stopped me and said "dont thank me" she chuckled at titled her head I smiled Mai really is like a saint she's sweet and considerate she's amazing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 05, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tyrant's sonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें