Introductions

There are two types of people in this world there are the ones who die heroes and then there are the ones who live long enough to watch themselves become a villain.I wish I could tell witch I would be but that would be pointless I might as well be a villian after all everyone treats me like one.When I walk by all I hear are snark remarks "oh no!here come the son of a tyrant." "Careful people say his father is part of the mafia" everyone trys to stay away and avoid me.I guess they think it's better not to cross the son of a tyrant that's right you heard me "the son of a tyrant" that's the name they gave me all though my real name is Luke theres no point in remembering it when its easier to use the town nick name.How I got this nick name you may ask?Its all thanks to my old man thanks to him everyone avoids me.Most of the rumors arnt true but the one about him being a mafia boss is true.He drove away my mother the only person who could put up with him she left because she couldn't handle a tyrant like him anymore she left when I was ten.She didn't even say goodbye she just looked at me with a disgusted look on her face.Whenever I remember her face that day it never fails to send shivers down my spine. Despite all that I have to try and make a few friends because if I don't I might as well be dead when high school starts tomorrow.

I rush to put my uniform on to try and be early for school this year I'm gonna try and get the best reputation and make them all doubt those stupid rumors!as I walk to school there's no one there except a girl I am one hour early I wasn't expecting anyone to show up at all.I build up the courage to go and talk to her "hi" that was all I was able to mutter surprisingly she replied I would have expected her to run away or ignore me "hi! I didn't think anyone else would be here.I'm guessing you also wanna be early?"she said excited "yeah I'm luke what about you" "I'm Mai!you're the kid everybody calls the tyrants son right?" So shes heard about me and still wants to talk to me?What a strange girl "yeah..I guess you could say that" I said embarrassed "I expected you to be all thug like and mean but you're actually quite nice!"she quickly said"Thanks I guess" I wasn't sure whether she pitted me or she actually meant it.We talked until the bell rang suprising we had a lot in common it was nice being able to talk to someone and them not getting ready to run the second the conversation ends.I wonder if anyone would want to be friends with me I started daydreaming "LUKE" yelled the professor scatter brained I quickly said "yes sir!" "I called you three times now try to focus on class"said the professor with a disgusted look on him face of course he was like everyone else for all he knew I could be just like my father a cold hearted tyrant"Yes sir.."I said.

It was lunch time already I wonder where I should sit.Oh there's the girl I met earlier she seems to be alone I go to sit next to her she looks up at me and smiles "hello I guess I won't be eating alone" she said happily I smile and nod my head.I dont now how to describe her I guess she's like hunny sweet and like an early Saturday morning warm and sunny her smile how do I explain her smile without it sounding like a chummy love story she has this kind of smile it's bright and happy it makes you feel warm inside it's a friendly smile its peaceful and affectionate."well let's dig in" she said nervously I realised I was staring at her I quickly nodded and ate my food.She looked at me after she finished and said"wanna hang out after school?" "Sure" I said she grinned from ear to ear beaming with happiness she quickly got up"ok so I'll see you after school!" She said as she cheerfully skipped away my eyes lit up and I tried my best to hide my smile I was basically all smiles when I look back at it this was one of those moments that people in movies say are the best like a heartfelt moment.