~Prologue~

"I thought we were gonna die like- 100 times!" Luca shouted, collapsing onto his pillow.

"Did you see that big scary dad human?" Alberto responded, punching his pillow and lying down next to him.

"Yeah," Luca responded, sitting up, "and how scary Giulia was when we dared try to beat Ercole!" 

"Yeah," Alberto said, his voice quiet as he remembered how Luca held onto him while that was happening.

Luca's face turned a shade of pink, "Sorry about that, by the way," he slowly pulled his knees up to his chest, then wrapped his arms around his shins.

"Sorry about what?" Alberto cocked his head as he looked at Luca, "being scared? There's nothing wrong with that..."

"No," Luca interrupted, "I'm sorry that I grabbed onto you like that- that was dumb- and..."

"Luca," Alberto said calmly, gently placing a hand on Luca's shoulder, "it's okay. In fact, you can hold onto me whenever you want; if you're scared, happy, sad, I'm here for you. That's what friends do," he shrugged and pulled his hand back, then set his head on his pillow.

"Okay," Luca replied, looking at Alberto, then the stars. Luca took a deep breath, then encouraged himself and looked back at Alberto, "Can I hold you now?" he asked, his ears and cheeks turning red.

Alberto blinked, "Uhh- sure!" he sat up again and moved closer to Luca. Alberto blushed and rearranged himself so that he was curled around Luca, with his hands gently wrapped around Luca's waist. "How's that? I can go back to-"

"It's fine, thanks," Luca stuttered, barely able to choke the words out due to his blush. He put one of his hands around Alberto's, "It's perfect, actually."

"Good," Alberto said, barely managing to think straight.

Both of their heartbeats slowed down over time, and they fell asleep peacefully under the stars.

~

Heya! It's me again!

I have once again switched fandoms.

But this time, I have a plot! (why am I so proud of that lol)

Now, please understand, this chapter is short and not very well written, but it will get better over time! Worry not!

And this is a Ship Story if it was unclear. Lots of fluff, and definitely no smut! So, stay tuned and comment as much as you like! (u don't even have to vote just comment plz it makes me feel loved)