Episode 4, "The god, an Idol?"

Nanami - Mi - Mizuki! Dont cry, Im sorry I ignored.

Natsume - Mizuki, its your fault for not joining the conversation.

Mamoru - We're not in a group chat.

Nanami - Well, lets just go home. Lisa and her siblings are waiting.

We walked home together and.. we ran into a yokai, 6 yokais, they look strong... Yosh! Its time to attack.

Nanami - Natsume!

Natsume - Hai!

Nanami - Turn into a scythe!

Natsume turned into the scythe he became last time. Mizuki stopped me,

Mizuki - Let me do this.

Nanami - No, its alright!

I ran towards the yokai, and attacked it. Just one slice..

Nanami - Disappear from my sight.

I jump up the yokai, and land Natsume on it's shoulder, I pushed Natsume across the yokai's body and the upper part that I cut down fell to the ground, while the Yokai's lower body, still standing, it tried to walk towards me, but fell while trying.

Nanami - Natsume, Katana.

Natsume - Got it.

Natsume turned into a katana, I glared at the other yokais, they were spooked. They stepped back and tried to run away, but...

Nanami - Oh no, I wont let you escape!

I chased after them, while saying,

Nanami - Change of plans, Natsume turn into a pistol, any kind!

Natsume - Yeah.

Natsume turned into pistol, and I shot the 5 yokais down, head shot. They fell to the ground, dead. Natsume turned back into human form, as I was holding the pistol, he turned to human form, and we were holding hands. Natsume looked away, covering his face. I tried to put his hand off mine, but his hold is tight.

Nanami - Um.. Natsume?

Natsume - Wh - what?

Nanami - Hand.

Natsume - A - ah.. sorry.

Natsume lets go of my hand and looked away again. I looked at Mizuki, he was suprised so sas Mamoru.

Nanami - What are you guys doing there? C'mon, lets go.

Mizuki and Mamoru went back to their senses and followed me home.

\~Saturday~\ \~Going to Kurama's Office~\

I went inside the building and looked around. Where do I go?

??? - Um.. Miss Momozono?

Nanami - What?

I turned, and see a guy. He was wearing work clothes, he bowed he said,

??? - Im your Escort, I will be guiding you Kurama - sama.

Nanami - Okay?

The guy walked to the elevator, and I followed. We arrived at the floor we needed to go, and guy walked to a door and knocked.

Escort - Kurama? I have brought Momozono.

The door opened, it was Kurama, he thanked the guy and the guy left. He made a sign saying 'come here'. I walked to him,