Three

--

As a typical gangster, harming a man--innocent or not--wasn't a difficult task, most especially if the said man can hinder a given mission. But to a certain group of young ladies, who also happens to be on the line of a gang group, if a person doesn't have anything to do with their assigned job, hurting him or even getting him involved is prohibited. That was the common norm of their gang. Truthfully speaking, some of the members doesn't quite agree with it. In the first place, why would a man who wasn't involved appear in the exact same place where a mission is being occured? And what if he/she became a nuissance to the job? There are certain circumstances that the HK group needs to avoid, so dealing with such people will only slow their job.

However, all of the supposed complaints were not even voiced out. Why? Simply because no one dares. To be more precise, no one dares to oppose the rule given by The Head.

The Head, also known as Kris' grandmother, is someone you would be afraid to deal with. If even her family members can't have a light atmosphere around with her, what more if it's a mere henchman. The Head's words are absolute. No one tries to disfavour her and counter her actions, not that they want to anyway. Everyone who knows her bowed their heads down to her. She is the epitome of the word power.

Kris, on the other hand, wasn't as enormous as her grandmother. Although she gains a considerable amount of respect as The Head's grand daughter, she prefers to be on the same level as her members. She wasn't even expecting to be the heir, to begin with. She just joined here on a whim so being on a lower level would suffice. Fortunately, conflicts on the matter aren't arising, or at least, not yet.

When the group was done on their given task, Ice called their headquarters requesting for the 'clean-up' team. It's not that they cannot do it, it's just that they still have something to deal with, a follow-up mission from the day before.

The four of them rode a bike that looks exactly like the one you see on a badass hollywood gangster movies and drove to their destination. After arriving and before getting into action, they looked at each other as if asking if they were ready and all nodded in unison. Even though they were covered from head to toe, a voice is something that can also determine someone's identity, so as much as possible, they avoid speaking and relied to gestures and movements.

By the time the group was just about to complete their task, Irish can't help but notice a distinct aura emitting from their youngest, Heaven. Needless to say, her work was flawless. No single mistake can be pointed. As a matter of fact, she seems more motivated than before. Maybe it has something to do with the date with her childhood friend, or maybe not. Irish was delighted but shrugged the thought off as she, herself, must focus on her own task.

A faint sound of foot stomping can be heard as the group of four gathered to give the fallen men their finishing touches, the yellow kiss mark. As soon as the task was completed, Ice repeated her previous action and called for the 'clean-up' team. Again, it wasn't beause they can't, also not because they have another mission, it's just that they don't want to deprive the 'clean-up' team their assigned job.

--

"Good job, girls! Thanks for the hard work." 

The moment they set foot on their dorm, manager Zayn greeted them enthusiastically. They looked at him for a second, as if mentally asking his sudden enthusiasm, and went to their respective rooms. 

Today was a long and busy day, and despite the trainings their body underwent to, it cannot change the fact that the girls are only humans. Everyone was tired, the manager, of all people, knows that so their reaction just now was only to be expected.

The manager sighed as he locked and double checked the door of the dorm and left. His current home is only on the next door so it doesn't really bother him to wait for the girls even at this very late hour. The main reason of him living next door isn't particularly for safety, Zayn is fully aware of the girls' hidden abilities so that's out of the question. If anything, it's for convenience, not only for him as their manager, but also for the group as a whole.

Manager Zayn isn't against the girls joining the HK gang. Personally, he thinks it's kind of cool. Though sometimes, he wants to question them, ask them why and even demand them an explanation. But that was only his selfish request, so actually voicing it out is quite hard.

He remembered asking his closest friend, Ice, one time before, when she's just adjusting with her surrounding. Ice hadn't gave him a clear and proper answer but she pointed out the fact that it was something a person like her should be doing, or something like that.

Ice, in their gang group, specializes in forming tactics and plans. The brilliant ideas and undeniably successful strategy, which never fails even once, all came from her. If it's about stategizing, not only the certain HK group, but even the whole organization relies on her. In a blink of an eye, she can produce an idea that no one dares to doubt. It's an unspoken rule that if Ice gives the plan, you follow, even The Head acknowledges her as a great strategist.

Zayn knows Ice's talents even before. From their school activities and such, she always excels in terms of planning and he's aware it can be beneficial in the future. Only, he never thought it would be of full use in this type of profession.

If Ice is good at strategizing, Irish is number one when it comes to negotiating. Because of the influences of her family, she learned how to deal with varying types of people. She knows what to say and when to drop the bomb. She never wavered and never faltered. From the moment she started speaking, it would show how she already claimed the upper hand. Although most of the HK group's mission doesn't require talking, it wasn't the case for the whole organization, that's where Irish's skills are truly useful. 

On the other side, Heaven's ability falls under the Intelligence Division. Considered as a young prodigy by the entire organization, Heaven's genius prowess is undoubtedly rank A. Before joining the actual HK group, Heaven was once the organization's informant and an undercover agent, also known as a spy. Her knowledge and notifications are definite and thorough. To acquire her as their affiliate is a great and big help for the organization.

However, unlike the three, who specializes at Strategy, Negotiation, and Intelligence, Kris's abilities are more on the physical aspect. When talking about combat skills, Kris is only second to The Head. She once tried to have a mock battle with her but the fact that she was effortlessly overpowered left a big damage on her mental state. Aside from that, no one can win against her, even The Chief who acts as The Head's right hand. Undergoing training ever since she was a kid, she mastered a lot of combat sports--karate, judo, taekwondo, fencing, target shooting, archery--and even tried sword fighting and kendo when she was in Japan. So it's not questionable how she was ranked as the greatest at actual actions--aside from The Head.

That all being said, just because one specializes on that certain skill, it doesn't mean they can't do what the others can do. After all, the HK group is the top and most skilled group among all the divisions of their organization.

Manager Zayn can only smile and be amazed at how splendid the girls are. If he was asked to give a comment about them, all he can say is that these girls aren't your normal girls.

--