Becoming Barbie

I started going on wattpad because all of my friends were reading stories peope had posted and i wanted to join in. But when they all started posting their own stories, I felt like i had been left behind. So now i am catching up. Enjoy!

P.S. Excuse that its set in america i thought it would make more sense.

PP.S. Please vote and/or comment!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Becoming Barbie

The school Barbie is the most popular girl in school. The girl who sets out to make everyone’s life hell. However the thing that makes the Barbie different from the bitch is that the Barbie doesn’t realise she is making someone’s life a nightmare.

On your first day at a new school no one knows quite what to expect. To move to a new school you have to be very brave or very stupid. Personally I thought I was a bit of both. 

When my mum dropped me off outside the school gates in her navy blue Mercedes no one seemed to be laughing at our slightly old fashioned car, that was a first. Mom sat in the seat next to me and stroked my curly ginger hair.

“First days are always difficult,” she whispered the words into my ear before kissing me on the cheek and shooing me out of the car.

As mom drove away I hoisted my rucksack onto my shoulder and prepared to cross the road. It was at that moment I first laid eyes on the Barbies. They sped past me in their shocking pink convertible. Two girls sitting in the front two in the back the radio on full blast, and all four girl dressed in tight, pink cropped tops and clingy, body hugging skirts. Their Bleached Blonde hair was flying behind them in the wind and their salmon pink lips were blowing kisses to any guy who would look at them.