When he wants his ex back (Final Part)

Two weeks later Y / n's Pov : -

" Y / n I'm coming late so you can eat dinner yourself and yes don't walt up for me please . I don't like all this . Bye ! " " Ok ! bye Jimin  . Lov ... " Jimin was gone and closed the door behind him .  It happens daily from past few days .  Jimin completely lost all his love and affections toward me .  Even we didn't talk properly.  It's been a while when we had dinner together.  But I'm shocked by his sudden action.  First I thought it was due to his workload, but he got promotion yesterday and he's still the same cold attitude with you.  You take a sign and turn to your daily routine.  You go to your room for cleaning up .  You decided to clean cabaret first so you bought extension larder with you .  You put it though the cabaret and start cleaning when your hand touched to a box. You were surprised by this because you're not put it there.  " What 's this ? Maybe jimin put it here . " Yous said and and took that box off .  It was a red colored velvet box which can also have a note .  " Omg !! Is Jimin wants to surprise me or he will going to prolose ... let me check the note first . " You were blushed and start reading the note .  " With love for my love . " Your face turning into red when you read it .  " This was definitely Jimin who put this box here for giving me surprise but I spoil his plan .. heheheh .." You smiled and trying to open it .  It was a beautiful ring in the box and donw there, it was an another note written.  " For my love Mi - Ray- ( Jimin ) " The box falling from your grip as you read this .  ' Is Jimin cheat on me or something else going on ?  I need to talk with him .  ' I think to myself.

At Night : -

" Jimin , I want to talk you about something important . " I said to Jimin who is working on his laptop .  "Can't you see I'm working? And this is more important. We can talk later." He said while working.  "Is It Important then me?" I calmly sald.  " Can you stop these stupld things ? Huhh !! I'm going to sleep . Good night . " He stand up and walk toward the room .  " Who is Mi - Ray ? " I said behind his back .  He turn to me and freeze there.  " How do you know ? Who told you about her ? " At that time , I clearly understand all the matter .  I know now what I'm thinking about is actually real.  "At least hide your things properly." I smiled and thought that box to him.  I turn to go from there when he grab my wrist and started to cry .  " Y / n Please let me explain . Just give me one chance ! I was about to tell you everything but this ... " " It's ok Jimin ! I know her and I also know you love her even now .  You only live in relationship with me because you want to forget her .  But it's not that much easy.  I know you never loved me , not now !  But I love you and do anything for your happiness.  I know your happiness is with her.  So take care and good luck for your future.  " I place my palms on his cheeks and wipe his tears from his face . He's still stare me in shook but I only smiled at him while trying to control my emotions and tears. It was a big deal what you have chosen. " I'  m so sorry Y / n !  You doing everything for me from beginning and I'm not giving you anything .  Not even my love .  " He said while crying again . " Don't cry Jimin !  I have to choose my love's happiness.  You don't force anyone to love you because love is unconditional.  In true love you only wants their will and happiness, and that I can give you that.  I only want to see you happy , no matter with whom , but if you want my help In rest of your life , then you can tell me .  " I sald to him and leave .

( Explanation ) :-
It's clear Jimin is only love to his ex and he is coming into relationship with Y / n because he wants to forget her . But it's not working . He is not stopped Y / n to  leave him because he have only attachment with him , and it's not love. Y / n also know that relationships are not on only giving love , it's about to having love to . So find someone who loves you back and don't live with that  person who didn't loves you back. Don't force anyone for loving you because one who truly loves you , comes one day and live with you forever.  .