Six

Sorry this took quite a while to update.
Alyssas POV
I woke up in Alex's arms. It felt so right and just so nice. His arms were wrapped around me and I felt safe.

I slowly lifted his arms off of me and I got out of bed. Wow it was already 12.

"Hey do you wanna go to the mall today? Just you and me? I heard that they have a really nice one here and I wanted to go with you, if you want." Brianna asked as she walked out of the bathroom. I didn't know she was in there okay.

"Id love too." I said and went into the bathroom.

I got ready and met Brianna downstairs, the mall was close so we decided to walk there. Brianna was wearing a red and black flannel with a fall out boy shirt and black jeans with her hair down, I was wearing a black sweater and leggings with my hair half up and half down. I had a tattoo chocker on.

"LUSH!" I screamed as we walked into the huge mall. I love lush, everything smells so nice and it's not expensive so that's good.

"come on let's go!" Brianna said and grabbed my hand, she ran off to the lush.

When we entered we began smelling everything, we got a couple bathbombs and Brianna got us both some type of facial for us to do.

We ventured off to the rest of the mall, I had a fun time.

We tried on bras at Victoria Secrets for fun. I grabbed a pink, a purple, a black and red one and a couple other sexy looking ones. I ran into the changing room with Brianna and we began to take funny pictures while wearing the different bras. We held up our boobs like annoying white girls and took silly selfies.

After about an hour in that store we were both getting hungry so we found the food court and got some Taco Bell. When our food came we choose a seat and began to eat the hot fresh delicious food.

Brianna flinched when a bird flew in her face, I laughed. "What's a bird doing in here?" She said and laughed at herself.

After eating we headed to hot topic, Brianna's favorite store. We looked around, Brianna got a 5sos shirt for us both to wear and we got really cute bracelets.

It was now 7pm and after a long fun day of shopping we decided to head to Friendlys where we were meeting everyone for dinner. No one but Alex and Misha were there yet. This looked so funny because Misha was talking to Alex just looked so done with him.

After a few minutes everyone was here and we were seated. I of course sat next to Alex , across from me sat Brianna. We all ordered our food and it came out right away.

After eating my delicious chicken sandwich we got ice cream. I got some huge peanut butter sundae. It was delicious.

We spent some time talking at Friendlys and then we all walked back to the house. Everyone said goodnight to each other and we all went to our rooms.

We quickly took showers and then all sat on Brianna's bed since its the biggest. We talked about how fun it's been here and how we never want to go back.

After a while of talking we all just decided to sleep together, me being in the middle.

I was the last to fall asleep, I fell asleep pushed up against brianna and staring at Alex's beautiful face, he looked adorable in his sleep and his arm was around me. I put my hand on his waist and closed my eyes ready to be asleep.