Studing and Cuddles ( part two of previous chapter)

Sonic was asleep on Shadow's chest for what seemed like 5 hours and woke up to the sound of a teacher calling them. " Boys wake up detention is over" she said softy as to not startell them " Mgh" Sonic slighty groaned" Im up "  Shadow said and picked Sonic up. " Ok then boys dont forget to study for next weeks test and have a nice weekend." The teacher said and tbe boys went tp their dorm room. " Shad can we watch a movie? " Sonic asked with a bit a doubt ," No Sonic we have to study sorry" Shadow replied '' Ok then " Sonic said and went to get the books that they would need and they got to studying.
~After~
'' Phew done " Shadow said and Sonic just looked up  " Whats up" " You " Sonic simply said " how?" Shadow asked. " Your up on top of me " Sonic replied and Shadow went red. " Hehe" Sonic then got up and sat on Shadow's lap " Why are you so red?" Sonic asked his boyfriend " C-cuz ur on my thing " Shadow said looking away " Oh sorry" sonic said getting off.
( Dirty mind, dirty mind d-d-d-d-dirty mind heh u thought)
After that they went to sleep.

( Ahhhhh so cute) They fell asleep and after like 9 hours Shad got a call but Sonic turned the phone off

( Ahhhhh so cute)
They fell asleep and after like 9 hours Shad got a call but Sonic turned the phone off. " Sonic! Haha dont do that " Shadow laughed out " Oh im sorry but * inhales*  ITS ME AND DADDY TIME BOIIIIIIII!!!!!" Sonic yelled on Shadow's ear and Shadow fell. " Ow" "Hehehehehe".
Sonic got a smack to the back of his head.And shut up.

Pk ok ok ok 9k ok plz let me stap wattpad):( i. Sleppt af)