Bonus Chapter

I tap my foot nervously against the floorboards.

"Baby," Elijah laughs, "it's one night!"

I pout, "I know that but..."

We're driving to Helena. Jack and Samuel are spending the night with Julian and Kelly's kids. I know they're having a blast, but we're going to be an hour away! We've never left them overnight before.

"Who knows...maybe we can work on their little brother," he winks at me as he slides his hand up my leg.

Jack is three and Samuel turned one last week, I guess we could start working on their brother.

When we pull up to the strip mall I can't help but be surprised.

"Wait, his shop isn't on packlands?"

"Nope, he tattoos wolves and humans. Their land is close by."

We slide out of the car and I still can't get over my surprise. It's rare for wolves to interact much with humans. It's very rare to work out among them.

"Hey!" Matt jumps up as soon as we enter.

"Everything is set up in the back for you," he smiles at us as we walk to a private backroom.

"You're sure about the placement?" He asks and I nod.

He gulps nervously, "ok."

I can't help but laugh. I know why he's nervous but Elijah is going to behave himself if he wants to work on another baby tonight!

"Lay down and pull your pants down, I have a wrap to cover you with so only your hip is exposed."

Elijah's chest vibrates as I jump up onto the table and I shoot him a pointed look.

"Roll onto your side facing away from me."

His chest rumbles against.

"Am I going to have to kick you out or are you going to come sit with me?"

He hangs his head and sits in the chair by my head.

I can tell Matt is trying to bite back a laugh.

After several minutes he pulls the contact paper back to reveal the drawing on my skin.

Elijah relaxes some as Matt starts the gun, the humming sound filling the room.

It only takes about two hours.

"Finished!" Matt says excitedly. I can hardly wait to see it. I rush over to the mirror on the wall and a huge smile covers my face.

It's perfect.

It's small but incredibly detailed. Elijah's wolf on my skin. He moves behind me, touching my hip just below the tattoo.

"Do you like it?" I whisper as he pulls my back flush against him.

"We need to get the fuck out of here," he growls lowly against my ear and I flush.

We say quick goodbyes to Matt who we will see at the packhouse tonight. His Alpha is kind enough to host us for the evening.

When he shows us to our room my heart start to flutter wildly in my chest. I can feel heat and desire through the bond. Elijah is barely holding himself together.

Almost as soon as the door closes he's on top of me.

"Strip," he demands against my neck as he assaults my mark leaving me breathless.

I quickly obey, pulling off my clothes until I'm left in only my tiny panties.

When I turn around a hungry, wanton sound heaves from my chest.

Elijah is standing without his shirt, holding his thick shaft in his hand, slowly moving up and down over it.

"Bed," he growls as he slowly walks toward me.

I can't lay down fast enough.

He comes to stand beside the bed, just out of my reach. I wiggle my body, trying to find relief from the ache that's pulsating between my legs. I pull down my panites and kick them down my legs.

"Roll over onto your knees, I want your ass in the air."

Hes still working his hand up and down and it makes my mouth water.

He groans when I get into position, my shoulders pushed down into the mattress with my lower body waiting, exposed, for him.

I feel the bed dip as he climbs onto it, on his knees behind me. He rubs my ass then runs his hand through my exposed, wet heat.

"Fuck, you're soaked," he grunts.

"Elijah, please, don't tease me," I want him to fill me, to stretch me, to fuck me, hard.

"You ready, baby?" There's amusement in his voice.

I nod frantically, unable to think as he runs his hands over me, again and again.

I feel him, running himself through my folds and my whole body shudders. He continues this until I'm about to scream from frustration.

"Elijah," I bite angrily and he laughs.

He pauses his movements as his tip presses against my entrance. I feel him collect my hair, wrapping it around his hand. My skin pricks as I wait for him.

Without a word he pulls my hair back as he slams his hips forward.

He slams into me with brutal force. I turn my face and bite down into the blanket to keep from screaming. The whole packhouse is going to hear us.

Rough, raspy grunts fall from his lips every time he slams his hips forward. After only a few minutes I feel myself tightening, coiling around him.

"Are you about to cum?" He moans and grips my non tattooed hip in his hand.

"Yes, fuck," I moan into the mattress, my fingers digging into the blanket.

He moves faster, thrusting harder so that my whole body shakes violently when our hips meet.

My release hits me hard and my legs give out, I start to sink down but he grabs me and holds me up, slamming into me again and again until he stills, a rough growl ripping through him as he jerks deep inside me.

We're panting and sweaty as he pulls me onto his chest.

We definitely had a stowaway, baby Lucas, with us when we returned home the next day.

Support me on Patreon to read 5 completed The Playlist books

Book 0: The Mark of the Damned (origin story)

Book 1: Fix You (Sorsha & Elijah)

Book 2: Beloved (Bea & Leo)

Book 3: Cherry (Aiden & Cassidy)

Book 4: A Warriors Heart (Cole)

Book 5: Sons of Sorsha (ongoing)

Visit patreon.com/Myranda or click the link on my profile🥰