Episode 2: Goku Takes On Frieza!, The Wrong Heroes Save The Day

Episode 2: Goku Takes on Frieza! , The Wrong Heroes Save The Day

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

A few days after the wish is granted

 Goku

 I jumped back as he went in for another hit. I was trying to stall for time. Dende seemed to be taking his time making the last wish. Frieza jumped at me and finally hit me. It didn't really hurt but it was enough to faze me. He took his chance to speed ahead towards Porunga. I boiled up again, barley remembering how to control myself. I blasted off after him and caught up faster than I imagined. I hovered in front of him, looking him in the eyes. I saw the fear in his. I loved how scared of me he was. He backed up a little and we started moving so fast we were almost fazing.

 He finally managed to slip under me and rushed off again. If I couldn't sense his power, I wouldn't have known where he was. I trailed after him, but I didn't make it. Dende was ready to make the wish but Frieza beat him to it. Even knowing that he was about to become invincible, and he was probably gonna kill half the people we brought back, I still wasn't afraid of him. In fact, I was more excited to see if I was really as strong as I thought. Testing myself again, even if it meant I wouldn't survive.

 "NO!!!!!! FRIEZA!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He looked over to me, and a smile curved at the corners of his mouth. Dende was about to speak the last wish, but when he heard me he turned up and was petrified by the sight of Frieza. Then Frieza made his wish.

 "I, Frieza, wish to be an eternally young immortal!" he shouted up at Porunga.

 Porunga looked down on him and was about to say something when Dende cut in. Neither one of us understood what he said because he talking Namekian (screaming actually). The suspense killed me. I wanted to know what he was telling Porunga.

 "Fine. Everyone on Namek, with the exception of the one called Goku and the one called Frieza, shall be transported to Earth."

Then the weirdest thing happened. Vegeta was suddenly next to us. At first I thought I was crazy, but then I remembered the wish for everyone to be brought back.

 "So Kakorot, you did become a Super Saiyan," he said, more like a comment than a question, and then he turned to Frieza. Frieza's eyes were filled with fear, he was already confused about how Dende was back, and now Vegeta was back too.

 "But... but.... But I killed you!!"

 Vegeta chuckled, "Do you know what stands in front of you? That's what a real Super Saiyan looks like," he chuckled again before saying, "You shouldn't even try anymore. He already won." Frieza still looked stunned and was wordless. I started sensing Vegeta's power spike. I knew what he was going to do, but I had no intention of stopping him.

 "TAKE THIS!" Vegeta yelled at Frieza. A small ball of energy formed over his palm and he blasted. His power was so strong for that split second; I knew he would probably be able to take on Frieza if he kept it consistent. But instead, the wish went into effect and Vegeta disappeared. Frieza hadn't even bothered to move aside, thinking it would have done him no damage. Boy would he have been wrong.

I looked around and Porunga, the Dragon Balls, and Dende were all gone. I tried sensing around for Gohan's power, but he was gone too.

"So it's just us two huh?" I asked Frieza, knowing he wouldn't know what I was talking about.

 "What are you talking about ape!? Why wasn't my wish granted!?" he said, anger obvious in his eyes.

 "Because," I paused on purpose, just to tick him off more, "You don't know... the password."