Part 3: Grand reopening

Finally after many more years. Freddy Fazbears Pizza finally came back. They decided that they would keep the name the same. Freddy Fazbears Pizza 2.0 is what the locals called it. Though locals still had a somewhat negative impression of the place, it still got tons of business. But one man was plotting something. A man had sighted up for the night shift. he was wearing a purple shirt.
(AN: Dun Dun Dunnnnn!, sorry)

The man, Fritz Smith, started of his job on the seventh day the place was open.acted normal. He had made a makeshift remote that could control the animatronics. (AN: in night seven you play as a man named Fritz Smith, and I think he is he killer) The remote worked, he smiled wickedly as he finished his shift. He was fired for tampering with the animatronics and he left, but not before snagging a golden freddy suit(Fredbear) and bring it home. He decided to wait while before he executed his plan.

A new night guard was hired. he worked a full week before complaining that the animatronics moved at night. they put the guard on day shift and hired a new guy, his name was Jeremy Fitzgerald.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading and sorry for the lack of updates. Five Nights At Freddys 3 changed a lot of the history and I needed time to gather my thoughts and learn and theorize the new facts. But anyway, thanks for reading and I will see you next time. peace!