Story Discussion

Hello... This is the author again~

Ehem. So... As you can see... It's been a really really long time since this story was updated and I am here to apologize for that. I was really busy for school and other stuffs. "But it took you so long to come back?" you may ask. Well, Ehem. I am here to discuss about this for you, my dear readers.

As I said, one of the reasons why I was unable to update was because of school. Tests, quizzes, homeworks and other stuffs. I am a student that needs to study well y'know.

Second, I was trying to cope with Writer's block. I suddenly had no energy to write at all, I had no motivations and was a bit lazy to write. I was also enjoying my time just reading Mangas and manhwas that I forgot that I still have a pending Fanfic.

Third, I moved to another fandom, again. As I said from the previous chapter, I moved to the mcyt community but I moved to another fandom again. One of the reasons why I moved fandom was because I already finished the Attack on Titan manga and I was left unsatisfied of the ending. I appreciate the hard work Isayama-sensei did however it left me empty. I got bored and tired of the ships so I just focused on the other Mangas I read. Now... I am one of the fans of TCF (Trash of the count's family), it's a Korean novel and it also has a manhwa. Yes, I moved to Korean contents, not kpop but their literature-their art. I also moved to BL genre that's why I got tired of straight ships. Yes, I am now a Fujoshi.

And last, I forgot the planned events after the last chapter I released. It's been a long time and I don't remember the planned contents now. I also lost the interest to right for the last months I was out. I just focused on reading and drawing, nothing more and I completely forgot about this account. I don't even know if I still know how to write- I just realized that I am bad at using words... And I am not that dedicated at continuing this (I'm a bad writer, well I'm an artist-)

"So how did you come back? I thought this was completely erased from your mind?"

Well... As you can see... I've been inspired and motivated by some amazing Fanfic writers from the TCF fandom... And some of them became my friends and acquaintances. It made me recall about this Fanfic. I thought that what if I write again? And so I wrote a short oneshot of a ship I know. Somehow, it earned good feedbacks. Yes, I was delighted about that.

"So...if you have the motivation again, why not continue writing it?"

The reason number 3 and 4 stated above answers that question. I had lost the interest on AOT and I forgot the planned events. I also think that a lazy mf like me should just write oneshots if possible. But I sucked at writing now- damn.

I don't know how to properly manipulate words now, or how to use descriptive words in order to describe the scenes perfectly- I don't know- maybe it's the effect of my laziness and being an artist.

Right now... I am writing, drafting rather, a smut fic of a popular BL ship from TCF. Yes, I am trying to manifest my inner writer self. I'm actually planning to possibly, maybe (?) post again here but the contents are going to be TCF related from now on. I want to post on Ao3 but I still don't know how to use it-

Also, I want to confess something.

Remember that "Get to know me" chapter back then? Yes. That one. Where I revealed some of my infos.

First of all, I want to say that some of the infos there are lies, which I made up cuz I want to atleast protect on who I really am.

My name? Just call me C.A

Where I live? From the Philippines

My nationality or race or whatever? I am a pure Filipino.

So why tf did I made those lies?
I don't fckng know too- my dumbass 12 year old self is messed up af- maybe I'm too insecured? Not too sure- I want to apologize for lying back then. *bows 90°*

.....

Now, let's head to the topic I wanted to talk about.

Since I want to discontinue this story which means it will be incomplete forever... I atleast want to lessen the cliffhanger of the story.

I actually remember some important details about this story. It's the important events that was supposed to happen.

Here are the important events that was supposed to happen:

- There was supposed to be an OC that will be the antagonist of the story. I forgot what I named him but all I know is he had black hair and blue eyes.

- Eren was supposed to be hit by a truck after 1 week of ignoring Mikasa since he had a fight with her (the black haired dude was involved).

- Eren was severely injured and was needed to be admitted overseas cuz Grisha's working there.

- Mikasa missed the opportunity to see Eren for the last time and regretted it.

"Mikasa cried as she realized that she will no longer see her beloved, regretting that she did not became true to her feelings. Guilt filled her heart.

'Eren... I hope we'll see each other again...'"

And that's where the story ends. Such a cliffhanger, noh?

But I actually planned that that's only the first part. There was supposed to be a second part which includes:

- Four year time skip

- Mikasa and the gang meeting Eren again (Eren had a glow up) at the same university but Sasha and Marco was excluded. New friends and acquaintances which include Pieck and Galliard.

- Grisha had an ex wife. He had a son who's going to be a prof at the University. Carla adopted Ymir Fritz and she became Eren and Zeke's adopted sis.

- The black haired dude was actually the main antagonist and he was the one who plotted Eren's accident. He lied to Mikasa too. He's actually avenging his father (the one who eren killed while saving mikasa). He was caught and got arrested for his crimes.

- AruAni got together. Ymir and Christa too- and Ofc Eremika

- EreMika confessed to each other, became couple and got married. Had two children.

"Dad, How can I meet a woman like mom?"

"Listen here son, you should find someone who will love you. Someone who will fight for you. And also someone who will understand your feelings..."

And yep. That was the important infos... I don't want to leave my beloved readers on a cliffhanger. So... I really tried to recall these. I'll just leave it all to your imaginations. Let it wild- ror- haha~

Now that's all I want to talk about.

Again, I apologize for stopping this story and I hope that ya'll are doing good. Thank you for staying and reading this crinj fic. Love ya'll <33

UNDERSTANDING YOUR FEELINGS:
OFFICIALLY ENDS HERE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH <33

....

C.A
Author