The Country Council

*What's This?*

================

America sighed, letting the Russian throw around the papers. Special, and most importantly, secret documents only to be held by the top countries and not people like Russia. A literal eighteen year old. In the youngest of years.

"Can't you help?"

Russ asked. Ame shook his head, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Listen, you ain't seen half of this place yet. And I don't wanna get caught by the unions if they see this."

"You let me in. You're already getting into trouble."

"You let yourself in youngin'. I only followed to see what you were up to."

"If you keep on drinking coffee, your heart is going to burst."

"Not before my tummy does! Seen this thing? It's a marshmallow!"

US patted his belly. It was true, America was a bit chubby. And he was proud of it, mainly because he got all the hugs and he still had his superpower strength. Man did it feel good to be him.

"Its called fat."

"HEY! I'm not fat, I'm chubby. Big difference, skinny."

"Not skinny. Fit."

"You're skinny. It's probably because you were starved."

The Russian widened his eyes and looked away, becoming upset. Ame had realised what he'd done and put his coffee down on the desk before walking up to him. He patted the slav's back.

"Listen man. I'm sorry-"

"Don't even talk about it. Can...we just look together? A little help?"

"I...uh yeah. Sure."

The two tall nations started to look through the documents like a team. Staying silent for a while.

"What are we even looking for again?"

"Something about...Carrier?"

"Carrier? Why do you want to know about something named that?"

"It's something about Russian history? Read it...in a book."

"You sure?"

Russ nodded and America rolled his eyes. Not like anyone could see though, since they were always hidden by his sunglasses.

*

France slammed her fist onto the table, making everyone aware of her frustration. She took a deep breath and tapped on the papers in the middle of the table again.

"THIS! THIS! LISTEN TO ZE PROBLEM!"

America gulped, trying to stop himself from sweating. Russia was swaying his head side to side as he didn't like to stay still for long.