Chapter 15

It's been about a week since we went to lunch with Raven and I am currently sat in the cafeteria eating lunch with Amy, I've not seen Olly much recently because me and Amy have been doing a project together and if it wasn't up to scratch then we would fail Geography so we had to put all our time into it.

"So have you met Evan and Dylan yet?" Amy asked, with a mouthful of pizza. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Erm who are Evan and Dylan?" Amy's eyes widened. "Evan and Dylan are Olly's best friends the only people he talks to except me and you! Hasn't he mentioned them to you!?" she questioned. "No well he does talk about his friends but addresses them as 'the guys' or 'my friends' he's never spoken about them using their names and i've never bothered asking about them either." I said eating a cookie from my tray. She nodded, but I feel like she's hiding something. "How come whenever I ring you or come over to your house you don't answer the doorbell or answer your phone?" I asked casually, this had been happening every time I would try and get in touch with Amy she seemed to be busy. "Oh, er - m yeah I'm not sure maybe you just called at the wrong times?" she said sounding more like a question than a fact. "Amy tell me what the hell you've been doing the past month that has stopped us from hanging out out of school, if you don't tell me I will scream so loud that even the kids and teachers on the east wing of the school will be able to hear us. And may I remind you we're on the west wing so I'll have to shout loud!" I threatened her. She gulped, "Jamie stop, I'm not hiding anything." I still didn't believe her. I screamed really loud and most of the kids looked at me as if I had something wrong with me. Amy covered my mouth with her hand, "Okay! Shut the fuck up i'll tell you!" she hissed. I shut up and sat there with a smirk on my face, "Spill Amy, now." By now everyone had stopped staring at me and gotten back to thier boring conversations. "Okay, so as you know I have a new job at the coffee shop and I met a guy there and it turns out he has the same shifts as me. So we got to know each other and it turned out he was a bit dangerous and what I mean by dangerous he's been in jail twice. He has been ordered by his parents to work at the coffee shop to use his spare time earing money than getting in trouble. As I was saying we got to know each other and he turns out to go to our school, then a few weeks ago we started dating each other and we've been together ever since. I didn't want to tell you because of his history, he was sent into jail for nearly killing a person..." My eyes widened after hearing this I was suprised she hadn't told me sooner usually she can never keep anything to herself. "Damn girl you I some deep shit, how do you know you can trust this guy?" I laugh nervously trying to lighten the mood. "I can don't worry." "Okay but if you need help like beating him up when he hurts you, I'm here babes." I say trying to be serious, putting a hand on her shoulder sipping my juice carton. After lunch Amy decided to skip the last two periods to go see 'Jake' her new boyfriend. Personally I thought this guy was very dangerous but I can't talk as I am dating Olly. I'm sat in English bored out my mind as Olly's seat got moved away from me because apparently we were too distracted which is bullshit. "Jamie!" I heard someone whisper. We were currently watching some documentary so it was very quiet and Olly was drawing attention to himself. I glanced to my left to see Olly trying to get my attention. I looked at him and looked back at the screen pretending to show interest in the programme on the screen just to piss him off. "Jamie, babe!" He whispered from two seats away. I could tell the kid in between was getting frustrated as Olly wouldn't shut up and I kept ignoring him. "Jamieeee!!" I finally cracked, I smiled and turned to Olly's begging face. "Yes?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Come and ditch class with me, it's so boring." I smiled and shook my head, he had a point. "Miss Taylor?" I asked. She made a sound which I think meant yes. "Can I please go to the library to finish a geography assignment and catch up on this film later?" "Yes of you go." she replied. I walked out the classroom and waited for Olly to walk out. a few moments later the door opened and Olly grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. Before I knew what was happening we were enjoy an amazing kiss outside the classroom. He pulled away and whispered, "Where have you been all day? I've missed you." "Says you!" I gave him a kiss on his lips and ran to my car. "How did you get here this morning?" I asked Olly since he never uses his car and it wasn't in the school car park. "Evan gave me a ride he came round to get some weed from me but I don't have anymore." "Where's it all gone?!" I asked he had a lot and the last time we smoked it together wasn't very long ago. "I sold it to some stoner at school, I wanted to get rid of it but I didn't know Evan wanted it." I nodded my head and started the engine. "I'm going home unless you want to go anywhere else?" "Yeah pull over I'll drive, I'll take you to a park far away from here it's really nice." he said unbuckling his seatbelt. "Aw cutie" I say pinching his cheeks.
---
Next chapter; very emotional sorry lool xxx