Complicated Chapter 2

<Kaity Lyns pov>

I made my self to breath in. I was standing two feet from my favirot bassest in the world but I wouldn't freak out. I felt Anna vibrating beside me. Looking at her I saw her eyes on Kevin. Tim put a hand on each of our shoulders.

"And this is Anna and this is Tim" I said knowing Anna wouldn't be able to speak yet. Tim was doing the over protective big brother bit that was so unnecessary and yet so welcome right now.

"Kaity Lyn, that's a beautiful name" Jack said watching my face. I looked down mumbling, what I hope came out as, a thank you my face going red. A finger pulls my chin up so I'm looking in to his eyes. This close I can tell they aren't black but a dark brown with small green flecks in them. Tim growls from behind me and Anna smacks Jacks hand away.

"No touching the merchandise" Anna says sternly. I blush reaching my hand out and smacking her upside the head.

"That joke is dead and rotting" I hiss at her. Jack looks curious but he doesn't ask.

"So how are you guys friends?" Kevin asks, his eyes on Anna.

"Anna's my little sister and Kaity is her best friend, she's piratical family" Tim tells him. From the sound of his voice he's you can tell I am family to him.

"I'm not that little!" Anna's on the defensive now. I smile at her. Tim glances at me and smirks.

"True you a giant compared to halfpint here." He taps my head.

"She's only like an inch taller then me!" I state spinning around to face him.

"Yes but your like a foot shorter then me." He smiles down at me. I glare at him. The sad part is that it's true with me being five foot two and him being six foot something.

"It's not my fault your a giant freak!" I snap at him.

"I think we've been forgotten" I hear Amanda stage whisper from behind me. Tim looks over my head and his eyes glaze over. I know who he's looking at. I reach up and snap my fingers in his face. Five times.

"What was I saying?" He asks looking down at me but not seeing me.

"That you are a fool" I say it fast and he just nods.

"Ya that's right." I count down.

"Five four three two one"

"wait what no I'm not" He says. Anna and I start laughing. Tim gets like this when ever there's a pretty girl around.

"Yes you are and we all know you want to talk to her so go" Anna says from behind him and pushes him towards Amanda.

"It's different being with people who aren't totally crazed fans" Kevin says.

"I like it it makes me feel like a normal person" Jacks voice was right beside me. I jumped two feet in the air. I hate it when people surprise me. I turn to Jack my face red.

"Sorry family mo-" I start to say when I'm pushed from behind right into Jack."Sorry" I mutter again my face red. He chuckles.

"Don't be." His arm slips around my waist.

"Can I have one second?" I asked him. He nodded curious. I slipped out of his arms, reluctantly, and walked over to Anna how was standing smiling at me. Before she knew what was happening I graded her arm and shoved her at Kevin. I smiled telling to "Have fun, stay safe, be careful, and don't die."

"I plan on it, I always do, I always am and I don't pan on it." She said as Kevin pulled her down on to the couch and in to his lap. I looked at him.

"You hurt my Anna and no one will know what happened to you." I threaten him "you will be known only as Complicated'smissing drummer." My face is completely serious.

"Let's go over here" Jack says his arms slipping around my waist "before you kill my friend."

"Who said I would kill him?" I ask aloud letting him lead me to the couch on the other side of the room. "That's Tim's job" I tell him "I just destroy all evidence of his crimes"

"Will then" He said pulling me close "I'm going to have keep a close eye on you and your friends before we lose our drummer" I laughed.

"That last boy who hurt her got a restraining order on us it didn't stop us" I told him.

"Hey! Johnny still alive" Anna protested.

"In a mental institute" I mutter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jacks pov>

I smile at the girl in my arms. She looked so innocent so fragile like she would break at the slitest touch and yet she talked about the possible murder of my band mate. She looked up at me. Her eyes met mine.  As I watched her eyes shot to the ground her cheeks grew red her eyes flew back to my face.

"Why are staring at me?" She asked me in a whisper. I smiled at her.

"Because I've never ever met anyone like you before." I tell her honestly. If possible her face goes even redder. "Whats your favorite color?" I ask her just to see what she would say.

"Blood red what's yours?"

"Yellow favorite place to be?"

"In a woods where i can walk for miles and no one would find me. Whats your favorite food?"

"Real sushi whats yours?"

"Chocolate fudge cake. What city do you want to go to?" 

On it went like this us asking each other random questions. Some of them meaningless others deeper. In the three hours we were talking I found out she has had one boyfriend who broke her heart, a friend who stabbed her in the back, and that every pet she had ever had has died or run away from her. I ask her question after question until she starts to fall yawn and her eyes start to close. I pulled her closer to me and started singing lightly to her. I was no where near as good as Amanda but I've been told I have a nice voice. Right now my voice put the angle in my arms asleep with a smile on her face. I smiled down at her running my fingers though her hair.

"Tim" I called across the room, careful not to wake her. He looked from Kaity Lyn in my arms to my face.

"Yeah?" He called back

 "Where are you guys staying?" I asked him. 

"At a super eight motel why?" He answered suspiciously.

"What would you say to coming with us to Fantasy Land Hotel?"