041

APOLOGIES

APOLOGIES.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

This isn't how Nari planned to spend her night, sitting on the sidewalk and watching cars fly by. After she had yelled at Seojun, she has been bought outside and the teacher had spoken to her about her outburst, asking her if everything was alright at home, etc.

Obviously Nari lied and said it's just an off day and the teacher excused her from class, the rest of the day was spent with everyone pestering her about what happened and if her and Seojun hate each other, Minjun was absent from school today so she also didn't have anyone to vent to and Sooah and Soojin were focused on Jugyeong having a boyfriend so they didn't notice Nari's off behavior.

When school had ended she scrolled to her notes and found the address Ms. Park had given her in case of emergencies, but when she had finally got off the bus and was dropped by a small, dark street she had found out her apartment number and then sat in the sidewalk in front of it.

She didn't want to be a bother, Ms. Park was going through enough with losing her job so she's pretty sure she doesn't feel like talking to some spoiled kid who's father she worked for. Looking at the dark ground, her fingers touched her feet as she shivered.

It's freezing outside and since it wasn't as cold this morning all she has is a jacket, her hairs a mess from having tugged it a million times before getting fed up and just putting it into a low ponytail and she has a wet face from crying a bunch.

After having to sit down in a 30 minute bus ride, she got to think about everything she had said to Seojun and she felt bad, she wanted to apologize but Nari had a problem with confronting her problems. Sniffling and rubbing her nose, Nari grabbed her school bag and stood up, ready to leave but just as she got up, the door to Ms. Park's apartment opened.

Spinning around reflexively, Nari was ready to bow and apologize to Ms. Park but instead she came face to face with the last person she was expecting.

Minjun.

Stumbling back and cocking her head, Nari furrowed her brows. "I-I'm sor-sorry, I must've got the wrong apartment..."