Not a monster, just a lost vampire

He couldn't believe what she was saying. Drake stood there speechless, which only put Annabelle in a worse mood. She slammed the door behind her as she left.

  Drake only stood there, for about half an hour, he just stood there. Tears rolled down his face. The only thing that passed through his mind was the question: why?

  When he snapped out of it, memories of her filled his head. They filled until he felt overwhelmed. He clenched his teeth, asking himself: what did I do?

  Annabelle picked up her bags and set off, tears filling her eyes. This was the only way, she told herself. It was a rainy day, she walked through the rain to her best friend, Trisha's, house.

  Even with the rain, Trisha could tell that the water on Annabelle's face wasn't rain when she opened the door. She quickly let her in as soon as she saw her face.

  Annabelle had been bitten by a vampire. The only way she felt to keep from hurting Drake and scaring him was to break up with him. She trusted her Best friend enough to tell her everything. Trisha had always believed in vampires, and when they were younger she would go on and on about good and evil vampires. So, Annabelle didn't see any problem with telling her about this secret.

  Trisha went wack when she told her.

  "you must be a good vampire now! Cool!" she exclaimed.

  If it were anybody but Trisha yelling this, Annabelle would just simply be fustrated. But, since this was her best friend, all she could do was cry. More tears rolled down her face.

  "Why are you crying?" Trisha asked, "I think it's cool!"

  "I had to break up with Drake because of it!" Annabelle screamed, then sobbed more.

  Trisha knew she messed up at this point. She choked on her excitement. It was funny how one thing can drain the happiness out of you.

  "I...I'm sorry...I didn't know." Trisha stuttered.

  "It's not your fault, just forget it." Annabelle replied.

The next day:

  Annabelle woke up to Trisha opening up the blinds in the guest room she was sleeping in.

  Annabelle screamed as the suns rays hit her face.

  "Oops! Sorry, sorry, I forgot, you probably don't like the sun anymore." Trisha apologized, jumping a little when she looked at Annabelle.

  She quickly shut the blinds. Annabelle touched the skin that had been hit by the sun, it was hot and tender, it wasn't burning or anything in the sun, it just hurt. She took a closer look at her skin, it was pale white.

  Annabelle screamed and cried. Trisha didn't know what to do, she went downstairs, she was obsessed with bunny rabbits, so she kept a whole bunch in a room of their own, she went into that room.

  "Sorry Fuzzy." Trisha said, as she picked up a plump, light-brown rabbit from a cage.

  She took the rabbit into the kitchen and took out a long sharp knife. Trisha closed her eyes tight as she slit the rabbit's throat. A tear escaped from her eye when she heard the poor bunny say it's final squeak.

  She carried the bunny up the stairs back into the guest room where Annabelle was still crying, holding in her own mournful tears for her poor bunny.

  When Annabelle saw the dead bunny, she only cried more.

  "Here, drink up." Trisha sniffed, holding out the bunny.