22

"I want fooood" Feyre screamed and kept screaming

I plugged my earphones so that I won't have to listen her screams but fuck she was screaming so loud that even these earphones didn't work.

I took out another fruit from the basket and stuffed it inside her mouth but she only stays quiet until the fruit is finished.
She already ate four apples and we're running out of fruits.

"You know what, we both know if we
tried to cook we both will end up starving, so let's just order something "
I said.

"Okay, fine but I don't have dog food here" She said

"For Luke we shou-"

"I was talking about you? " She said.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. Her

"Why would you say that to me? " I glared at her.

"I mean the way you bark at me every morning at first I thought you were a weredog" She said as if this word she just said is common word.

"Weredog? " I asked.

"Yeah half human half dog just like werewolf "

I so hard want to hit my head on the wall right now. Now I know the reason why people say even if you like someone you should first know them. I always thought Feyre was serious person but I just realised how wrong I was.

Let me just cry for a second and ask myself the reason I didn't date her before confessing my feelings. Only if I knew her a little bit more I would've been prepared for this Feyre I am staying with since last 24 hours.

Truth is that after realising your feelings for someone you truly realise what they actually are like. ' sigh again'

--
But

I love this Feyre. She's so cute. She isn't grumpy. She likes to joke around. She doesn't call me Mr. Knight anymore. She cuddles with me. She snuggled with me.

Okay let me stop. Yeah I'm done . Maybe.
--

After having breakfast she took Luke with her to shower. I wish it was m-
Why the fuck can't I stop?

My thoughts were interrupted by Feyre and Luke. And again I'm ignored. They both do this all the time and as everyone knows me being such a sweet and forgiving person I kept quiet.

Soon after that Feyre regretted ignoring me again. Tehehe

Feyre told me to take care of Luke until she comes back from the mall as she went to bring dog food. For Luke obviously.

She came back after sometime and I left her apartment to get ready for office but that's what I told Feyre. Today is our first date and I'll make sure its the best day of her life. I made an excuse that I have to meet my parents today so she should cancel all my meetings.

I am looking for a dress and preparing for our date. I was thinking of shifting Feyre back to penthouse so that's what I did. She still doesn't know her things are shifted back already as I told her that she'll have to shift next week.

Romantic dance, candlelight dinner, sweet talks ,knowing each other better that's what I planned.
Today it's really going to be the best day of my life.

Until..