╰┈➤𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐄𝐫𝐚 | ʀᴏᴍɪᴏɴᴇ

* ᴛʜɪʀᴅ-ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ *

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ-ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ *

↢ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ ↣ 

  𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
        - ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʀʀᴏᴡ -

𝓘𝓣 was another Christmas at the Burrow.
It basically became a tradition that Hermione and Harry would be spending their Christmas at the Weasley home.

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮 and Ginny were seated on the couch by the fireplace, talking about what girls talk about while the former was cradling a book in her lap. Harry and Ron were indulged in a conversation with Fred and George, well mostly Harry was involved as Ron's attention was somewhere else. 

𝓕𝓇𝑒𝒹 nudged his twin, "Looks like 𝓘𝒸𝓀𝓁𝑒 ℛ𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 is distracted."
George snickered, "I wonder what he's thinking about." Harry laughed as he nudged Ron, causing him to jump.

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽? Did I miss something?"
"Nothing much.", George teased.
"Just practically the whole conversation.", Fred added.
Ron's face turned as red as his hair as he tried to think of an excuse." I think he's in love boys.", Harry said, trying to stifle a laugh. "He's basically got hearts in his eyes."
At this statement, Ron's face turned even redder.

 𝓖𝓮𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮followed Ron's gaze to the couch, where the girls sat, "You fancy Hermione!", he said in surprise.

ℛ𝑜𝓃 lunged forward to cover George's mouth with his hand before his brother could say it even louder, "Shut up!".
 Harry burst out laughing, "You didn't know? It was pretty obvious.". Fred had a glint in his eye, he was the only one Ron talked about his crush on Hermione.
Despite how much he loved to tease and prank his baby brother, he managed to not tell anyone about that secret – not even George.
"Why don't you confess your feelings?" Fred simply asked. Ron turned to him with wide eyes.
 "Are you mad? She is way out of my league. Besides, I don't want to risk losing our friendship." 
"The two of you could be so oblivious sometimes," Harry muttered. "Obviously, she likes you too."

ℛ𝑜𝓃 gaped at him. "That's not possible.", he said. 

𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 rubbed his temples, "For Merlin's sake Ronald Bilius Weasley! Please just confess your feelings because I am so sick and tired of being the third wheel to two oblivious people.".
Fred and George started howling in laughter while Ron's cheeks turned pink as he muttered, "Fine. But if this goes wrong Harry, I'm handing you over to the spiders myself."

𝓖𝓮𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮 smiled. "Trust me 𝓘𝒸𝓀𝓁𝑒 ℛ𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈, you'll thank me for it."

ℛ𝑜𝓃 kept on trying to find the right time to confess to Hermione and tell her what he feels about her before going to bury himself outside in the snow.

↢ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ ↣ 

𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡𝓨𝓞𝓝𝓔 had decided to retire to bed, the only people that were left in the living room were Ron and Hermione. Hermione sat on the couch; her feet propped up on the small table in front of her while the book laid on her lap. Ron took a deep breath and gathered up all of the courage that he could before he stood up and approached the girl on the couch. He wasn't able to utter the words he replayed inside his head as his heart melted at the sight of a sleeping Hermione on the couch. Instead, Ron told himself to let Hermione sleep and just try and confess tomorrow.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead while tucking a spare blanket around her, "𝓘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝔂𝖔𝖚  𝓼o much, 𝓗𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝑜𝓃𝑒. I don't think there are enough words to describe what and how I feel about you".
Ron turned and was about to head towards the stairs when he faintly heard Hermione muttering, "𝓘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝔂𝖔𝖚, ℛ𝑜𝓃.". 

↢ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ ↣ 

(Didn't that just melt our hearts?)

Writing credits to Gabriella_Granger18 !!

Edited by Polaris_Celeste 

That was is for today, we are grateful to you for sticking with us!! 

We'll be back soon with another story for a good read!!

Do drink water, rest well, and take care your yourself!!