Huge Appetite

Ash, Pikachu, Chloe, Eevee, Goh, Grookey, The Parrs, and Lucius are in the Hoenn Region, Ash mentions that his battle is in two days, Goh tells him he can't wait, he agrees. Kabu is with his Centiskorch, he is training with it, he tells they're up against Ash, Centiskorch becomes fired up. The group see a pizza parlor, they go in, they order a box of pizza, they eat the pizza, they mention how good it is and finish it, Ash and Goh order another box of pizza, they eat some of it and give a slice to Pikachu and Grookey, they ask Chloe, Eevee, the Parrs, and Lucius if they want any, they tell them they're full, Ash and Goh mention more for them they give another slice to Pikachu and Grookey and continue to eat the pizza. The group come across a Spina, they are amazed by it, Goh catches the Spinda, his Rotom Phone registers it to his Pokédex. Ash, Pikachu, Chloe, Eevee, Goh, Grookey, Dash, and Violet are exploring Hoenn, they see lots of cool Pokémon such as Whismur, Numel, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Torkoal, Trapnich, Vibrava, and Medicham, they are amazed, Ash pulls out his Rotom Phone to scan the Pokédex data of the Pokémon. Goh attempts to catch Shiftry but fails and the Pokémon escapes. Bob, Helen, Jack-Jack, and Lucius are also exploring Hoenn, they are relaxing in the woods.

Later that night The group check into a hotel and go to their room, they mention they are tired and they get some sleep. The next day the group are eating breakfast at the hotel, they mention how good the food is and that it's even a buffet, Ash, Pikachu, Goh, and Grookey go for seconds and thirds, Chloe, Eevee, The Parrs, and Lucius are shocked and amazed by the two and Their Pokémon's appetite. The group are at a library they are reading out the natures of Pokémon. The next day the group arrive in Crossgate Town they head to the Battle Stadium, Kabu shows up, he introduces himself to the group and they introduce themselves back, Kabu tells the group he's the Fire-type Gym Leader of Motostoke in the Galar Region. Ash tells Kabu he sees he's gonna be battling him, Kabu tells him the same thing and that he's all fired up.