deeper

*slight smut*

for the remainder of the morning, you had a talk with your uncle, bill. it was nice. you hadn't really talked to him much since you got here, so it was nice catching up.

you told him about how fast you abbie, jerry and bernadine clicked. he told you about the trial and how he thinks they're faking letters. you told him about how much better you were feeling living here instead of home. he told you about how happy is to have you living with him. it was a great chat. but it was ended by him around noon.

"i'm sorry to end this y/n, but i have to have a meeting with the boys." he sighed. you smiled a warm smile and put your hand on his shoulder. "don't worry, you've got a job to do." you laughed. he smiled and started to exit his office but then stopped. "uh, is bernadine awake yet? i'll need her for notes." he questioned. what, no fair she got to sit in on the meeting. you were cool too.

"yeah she's um, shes up. hey do you think uhm, do you think that i could sit in? i could take some notes too!" you implied. kunsler put his fingers on his chin and thought. "hmmmmm. well alright then. but this information is top secret. can i trust you private?" he asked in a fake army sargent tone. "i won't let you down sir." you said, standing up and saluting him. he shook his head and chuckled, and walked out.

you followed him down the stairs and into the room with the long table in it. you took a seat, not at the table, but behind it on a couch. (the chairs around the table were for the guys.)

"leonard, can you get everyone?" kunsler shouted to weinglass, who was reading a newspaper. "will do."

everyone came in and took a seat around the table. first was dave. then bernadine who squealed at the sight of you. she scurried over to sit on the couch with you. "thank the lord that you're here. these meeting are boring as dick." she whispered as you muffled a laugh. next was abbie and jerry who, you guessed it, high. they sat in the chairs that you and bernie sat behind so you guys could still talk. last was rennie and tom. rennie sat down but tom stopped in the doorway.

he looked and you with widened eyes and you looked back at him. he tensed his jaw and ran a hand through his hand in stress. "whats she doing here." he mumbled to leonard once he took his seat, loud enough that you could hear it. "she lives here." he scoffed. tom looked up at you and quickly shot his eyes back down to his lap. he was acting like a middle school boy, so fucking awkward. you understood why, but it was still dumb.

"hm. not lee or john?" kunsler asked. "oh they left a few minutes ago. said they'd be back soon." jerry smiled. kunsler made an "ah" noise and cleared his throat.

"okay let's get started folks." kunsler said with a clap. he began to fill them in on information that got yesterday. you were already bored.

you lazily turned to bernadine who had the same bored out of her mind expression on. you both snickered slightly and groaned silently.

you wanted to get abbies attention so you kicked the leg of his chair. he jumped and turned around. "hey!" he said sarcastically, acting offened. kunsler cleared his throat and looked at abbie. abbie sucked air through his teeth and turned back around. "sorry bill." he mumbled. he forgave him and began talking. abbie turned his head and stuck his tounge out at you. you did the same. he scoffed and rolled his eyes, turning around again.

awhile passed and then a someone knocked on the door. eager to do anything but listen to your uncle ramble on about boring stuff, you show up and ran to answer it.

you opened the door to find john and lee with big smiles and arms full of smoothies. you opened the door for them and bowed. they thanked you and walked in.