FIRST FREINDS

Hey there it's me anyways this is the second chapter I'm too lazy to keep talking so letsss go.
My pov
To be honest with you they've been staring at me for quite a long time sometimes they don't even blink.Today was my second day in school and it's already very annoying and unbearable he already know everything about the subjects they are assigned.Today they did a group work of 3 boys and 3 girls.Saiki had noticed Terahashi always staring at him with hearth eyes and it was freaking him out.The same thing happened yesterday.Kaidou came to ask if he wanted to partner up with him and Saiko.He agreed and he stood up walking to Saikos table.
Kaidous pov
I can't believe he actually agreed it was gonna be fun but with him it will be 10x more fun I and Saiko smiled at our accomplishment but we still had to get three girls."Hey guys I would love to join your group",Chiyo said blushing a bit at Saiki"T-that is if you allow me to",she said twirling her light brown hair."Um....sure", Kaidou said.Terahashi and Aiura just joined in."Ok so the group is complete so what was the subject again",Aiura said since she hadn't paid attention to the class."Oh they weren't specific but they said we have to work together and have a sleepover at someones house.They all looked at Saiki reasons.Terahashi had a perverted brother and didn't want the boys to get shouted at.Kaidous mom will tell them to study 24/7,Chiyos dad will be mad that she brought boys over Aiura just wanted to check someone's house out and stared at Saiki Like  everyone else and Saiko wants to experience life being. poor.So Saiki was the best option His parents were nice his parents never forced him to study his parent don't have much arguments so his house was perfect.Saiki groaned but he agreed it was a one week sleepover and it started next week a group has to come up with a certain drama to woo the class and they would do that with co-operation.The next day was a Friday.Saiki was already dreading this sleepover even tho the day for it wasn't here yet since there is a sleepover for the class next week that specific class will get a one week holiday.They were coming on Sunday which meant he only had one more day to relax from them.~Good grief this is gonna be terrible~,Saiki thought.He went to school and got into class and as always the girls were head over heals and half the boys were jealous Saiki just sat down and all the girls were fangirling.~Why is this happening to me~,Saiki said putting his head on his palm which only caused more fangirling.~The heck~,Saiki thought annoyed.After school Saiki was pleased.Hey Saiki a voice that Saiki didn't want to to hear was behind him(guess who it was). Terahashi was behind him blushing wanting Saiki to say hi back.All Saiki did was bow and he left.He then got back home and went upstairs dropped his bag on the floor and went to his coffee jelly machine he made some coffee jelly and then sat on his bed whatching anime."Ku dinner is ready",said his mom from downstairs Kusuo teleported downstairs and.~Im here~,Kusuo said telepathically.
This one is a bit shorter than the last one it's only about 400 and something words lower but I was too lazy I haven't been getting any sleep since this week which I am used to because I am ✨sleep deprived ✨ anyways byeeee