Chapter 2

THERE IS MENTION OF R@PE TOWARDS THE END SO DONT READ IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT !!!!

It was lunch and you were walking into the cafeteria looking for your bestie Samantha you soon spot her and run towards I tell her everything about the new boy and how fucking hot he is while you were mid way through telling her about him suddenly the cafeteria doors burst open and you shoot your head up to see the new boy staring right at you. You quickly turn your head away cuz u started blushing,in the corner of your eye u see him smirking. As you look up you see your bestie smirking at you "omfg y/n he is staring right at you"you look up to he "Ik I had a class with him and he stared at me the whole way through but I'm not complaining he is so hot".

TIME SKIP

It's the end of the day and your walking home down and alley when you hear footsteps behind u when I go to turn you don't see anyone say u start speed walking when you suddenly walk into a hard chest u look up to see a tall man holding a gun to your head. You feel your body start to shake then you feel your back hit a wall the man slammed u against it and then start trying to unbutton your trousers you try to scream but he shoves 2 fingers into your mouth you start breaking down crying throwing your arms in the air.Suddenly the man fell on the floor u look up with tears streaming down your face to see the mystery new boy at school he takes your face in his hands "are u ok,did he hurt u??" You say "I-IImm fine thx".He picks you up and takes u to his car and wipes the tears from your face and starts to drive "where are we going" u ask him "somewhere" he says u just stare out of the window until u feel a hand on your thigh u flinch and he quickly takes it of " I'm so sorry I shouldn't have" he says u then place his hand back on your thigh "it's fine" he turns his head to face u and starts to blush "is someone blushing you say" you say "emmmm no never" he says.After about 1 hour of driving you arrive there you look and your window and when you look you are shocked of what u see...