Every Girl Needs A Thug-3

The outfit she's going to wear is on the side. Also please keep voting and commenting I love to know what you guys are thinking. So vote, vote, vote, comment, comment, comment! :D

Chapter 3;

               I sat in the living room finishing up my homework so I wouldn't have to do it Sunday, while Ray was in his room playing his games, and for my mother I had no clue where she was at this time at night.

               I was just about to finished up my last math problem when I heard a knock on my apartment door. I froze, and my heart started beating wildly. I was scared it might have been a man my mama ripped off and he was back to get her but all my fears went away when I heard a female voice; my best friend voice.

               I closed my book and walked towards the door to open it and see a smiling Monica on the other side. "What are you doing here?" I looked at her like she was crazy. By now she should of been getting ready for the party.

               She twisted her lips and rolled her eyes. "Is that anyway to greet your friend?" she pushed past me and walked inside my house.

               "Sure, let yourself in" I muttered, and closed the door. "No, but for real what you doing here, ain't you suppose to be getting ready by now?" I asked as I took a seat next to her on the couch.

               She smiled, and flipped her curls over her left shoulder. "Your coming to the party with me" she said, simply like she was telling me she was going to a store.

               I looked at her like she was crazy. "I told you I have to watch Ray." I said, slowly making sure she didn't miss a word.

               "I know that and don't talk to me like I'm stupid." She rolled her eyes. " My mom said she would watch him for you, so there problem solved."

               "Problem not solved, I have nothing to wear."

               She looked my body shape over. "You can wear something of mine, and your the same shoe size as me so you can borrow my heels also."

               I debated at first. "Fuck it, let me go pack an overnight bag for me and Ray" I walked towards my bedroom, while Monica started typing away on her iPhone.

               Ray had the door wide open and his eyes were glued to the Tv. "Big head we're going to Monica's house tonight" I said, as I started to pack bags with our clothes.

               "Whatever"

               I got our clothes pack in under ten minutes because Monica was rushing me. We got into her car and rode in silence all the way to her apartment. We finally made it to her house. I grabbed my night bag and grabbed a hold of Ray hands.

               Monica lived in a worst building than mine but once you got to her house its like you stepped into a another world. She had a nice white couch, a big ass flat screen T.V., and some art work on the hallways wall. I guess from her mother fucking local hustlers it really paid off for her.

               I left Ray in the living room and walked towards the kitchen behind Monica. We entered to see her mom singing off key, and making herself a sandwich. "Mom, I'm back." Monica said, and threw her keys on the kitchen counter.

               Her mom looked up from her sandwich and smiled. "Finally, and Hey,Diamond." she smiled at us. Monica and her mom looked nothing alike, while Monica was was tall her mother was really short, was very dark skin, and she had red weave in her head. But Monica had something with her mom that I think she takes for granted which is was a loving relationship.