40 | Another day

The first day back for Taehyung was okay, he was currently in the library searching for some books about parenting. Jungkook was currently helping one of the gym teachers move equipment, the bell had run and it was time for Taehyung to go into class.

He walked down the hallway where people were walking, he got more stares- they werent good stares. He heard the whispers he heard what people said, he felt hurt- no matter what he felt hurt.

Why always him, just cause he is an omega, why does he get shit for everything. He was getting tired of it.

As he turned the corner to where his class was he pushed the door open and walked inside, he sat down and grabbed his books out ready for this class.

He was able to go back to his job today, he goes now and then as he is a causal worker so they only call him when needed. They need someone today, so Taehyung was gonna go after classes.

Jungkook walked inside and smiled when he saw Taehyung looking out the window, he sat down in his seat in front of him and placed his hand over Taehyung's.

"Hey babe" Jungkook said as Taehyung smiled.

He was so in love with Jungkook, everything about the male he loved- smile, laugh, humour, body, his features and he is an amazing father and mate. Taehyung knew that no one is perfect but gosh whenever he looks at Jungkook his opinion changes in a heart beat.

Jungkook was the perfect mate. no one could change his mind on that.

Jungkook thought the same thing, he thought Taehyung was perfect. He thought Taehyung was the most gorgeous person he has ever laid his eyes on, he felt so lucky.

"That class was so boring" Jimin said as they walked out of the class

"It so was, lets go grab something to eat I am hungry" Hoseok said

"I am tired" Yoongi said as they walked into the cafeteria

"When are you not hungry" Taehyung said laughing with the others

"Thats not funny" Yoongi said pouting while the others chuckled

They sat down and started to eat and talk, Taehyung felt a little weird. He was not sure what the feeling was but he knows its not a good feeling.

"I have to pop into work" Taehyung said

Jungkook eyes widened "Your still working?" he asked

"Yeah but just whenever they need someone" Taehyung said

Jungkook handed him his keys.

"Ggukie, I can walk dont worry" Jungkook shook his head and placed the keys in his hand

"I would feel a lot better if I know you were in my car" Jungkook said smiling.

"I will be done when you finish class do you want me to come pick you up?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook shook his head.

"Its alright love, Namjoon and I have a meeting outside of the pack after classes" Jungkook said

"I got my car Tae dont worry" Namjoon said as Taehyung nodded, he said bye before walking off.

Taehyung was at the cafe, currently had 10 minutes till his shift ended- he enjoyed keeping busy. He got to talk to bogum for a little before before his shift started. He was planning on quitting, he did not work there much and he has a child now and he was about to be luna and thats a huge job.