23."The Depths Of Wounds"

It must be six or five in the morning but i couldn't sleep i have been looking at sky from glassed ceiling for hours now i once again saw dark night sky turning into cloudy morning beneath the sheet of cloud was a grey that deepened to steel, the ...

It must be six or five in the morning but i couldn't sleep i have been looking at sky from glassed ceiling for hours now i once again saw dark night sky turning into cloudy morning beneath the sheet of cloud was a grey that deepened to steel, the leading edge was a brilliant white the mist was floating like smoke out of the cypress in the swamp, Swift snow flakes were coming down by cleaving gray mist freezing over glassed ceiling.

Every time i tried to close my eyes Azriel's blue depths holding vulnerability kept on fleshing under my eyes making me unnerved whole night and still... We aren't close or even near to that word or i don't think so we could ever be but seeing him discomposed I'm feeling twitchy a sigh left my mouth i figured out one thing there is lot about Azriel Harrington that he is keeping to him only and it's bothering me way too much i got up and left the room as sleep was ignoring me so did i, I stood behind kitchen counter turning on the coffee machine, I poured coffee in mug and went back in room.

I sat on armchair and faced frameless windows looking out heavy snow fall was hugging whole Manchester City people were wrapped under long coats walking down the streets some kids were playing with snow early morning I placed my one side of head on window i closed my eyes and slumbered.

***
"Ow!" I winced stroking my neck, i screwed up my eyes but opened one eye for looking at door which was being knocked. "Yes...?" I asked sitting up straight on armchair rubbing my eyes with back of my hand. "Adira... Dear it's me." Maria's mellow voice called back oh i said yawing i lazily got up and opened the door revealing Maria wearing long black with multi color flower print maxy dress over which she was wearing dark pink sweater creating fresh smile on her face. "Morning..." Maria greeted blithely. "Morning Maria." I grinned. "Do you want to have breakfast?" Maria asked i nodded. "I will come out having showered." I said on which she nodded and left i trailed my body to bathroom for taking shower and committing morning things.

I entered in kitchen after bathing and off course wearing clothes not naked. Maria placed plate of bacon eggs and toast with fresh juice healthy breakfast as mom always says, i smiled politely to her and sat on stool. "Good morning Maria." Dennis walked in his lips encased with seren usual smile, he turned to me and greeted me i greet him too. "What are you having Addy." Dennis questioned sitting beside me. "Becon eggs and toast." I replied gesturing to plate. "Maria you don't have to prepare my breakfast." I jerked my head to left there came Azriel Harrington in all his majesty, black shirt with two opened button from his chest over which he was wearing red wine stripped blazer coupled with black stripped trousers looking all elegent.

"Dennis let's go." Azriel said with blank face focusing on his phone typing something narrowing his thick eyebrows. "Lead the way." Dennis responded, Azriel nodded. "Good day Maria." Azriel wished Maria like a sixty years old grant father, he turned and left without paying me any glance Dennis left too i rolled my eyes on blue eyed devil, I sighed and looked straight a frown reached upon my eyebrows Maria was looking to me crossing her arms with the I-know-it-all look in her eyes i raised my eyebrow quizzingly Maria shook her head giggling and began cutting fruits i scrunched up my face and dig in shrugging.