I have a ' Brother '?

Y/n POV:
One thought ran throw my head when I heard that name ' Who's Boruto?' I looked at my mo- I mean Lord Seventh wow it feels weird calling him that but what ever as I looked at lord seventh with a curious look he then looked down and patted my head giving me the smile I grew up seeing "Boruto is technically his brother you know that Naruto?"fat-i mean Sasuke said to Lord Seventh as he gave a wide smile "That's right ok y/n your coming with me to meet your brother and little sister!"My eyes widen at this so in this world I have a brother and a little sister can't wait to see them.
"Don't forget you have a sister from my side to"After Sasuke-san said that I thought back to what that women said in the camber I was in a few minutes ago "So the pink trash is you...wi-wife"I had to force the words out my mouth otousan glared at me with his sharingan's activated trying to intimidate me I closed my eyes then open and Ng them again  and show off my sharingan making Father take a flinch from my glare.

wi-wife"I had to force the words out my mouth otousan glared at me with his sharingan's activated trying to intimidate me I closed my eyes then open and Ng them again  and show off my sharingan making Father take a flinch from my glare

'He has the Mangekyou Sharingan!?' Sasuke thought as he glared at me."Listen otousan you might be my father but I'm will not cal her mother" When I was done talking I froze knowing what I just said ,I blush a dark red a began to apologize to Sasuke-san "I'm so sorry Sasuke-san I didn't mean to call you that."I said looking down in shame for getting them mixed up.Thats when I felt a hand on my head as I slowly looked up to see Sasuke-san looking down at me the a small smile "You can call me that if you want to don't warry","Are you sure if it's okey with you I mean?"I said shyly as I got picked up from behind and hug 'I know those hands anywhere' I said as I looked up looking at the blond hair and returned the hug with a stronger one "MOTHER!!" I shouted out happy that is when I completely look around to see a flustered lord Seventh standing there with me in his arms."S-sorry I thought you where my mother for a second he normally hugs me from behind."I said looking down not knowing what to expect he gave me a tighter hug as I feel another oar of arm around me when I looked forward a was greated with father wanting to cry from the moment it reminds me so much of when I'm with them.i felt a tear run down my cheeks as a hand whipped it away making me face my father "You don't need to cry we'll find a way to get you back now comon I don't want you being late."Mother said as he picked me up and put me on his back.

Sasuke POV:
What was that feeling....when I hug them both I never felt that way when I hug Sukura or my Sarad it felt right like...

.it was normal,like it happens all the time and when I saw that photos of me and Naruto it made my heart skip....but it can be I'm married to Sukura.Why did I get married to her again?

Naruto POV:
WHAT IS THIS MY HEART FEELS WEIRD...but the good kind of weird I mean its not the first time we hug Y/n like that...like a family. Wait what no I'm married to Hinata I can't be thinking that but when I saw that pictures of me and Sasuke it reminds me of when we where in the academy and the waterfall it looked so right but I knew it was wrong.when I looked back I saw a blushing Sasuke and a sleeping Y/n.He must've been tired.As we got closer to the house I looked back at Sasuke who was now looking at the sleeping Y/n on my back with soft eye's and those soft lips '!?' wait what!? No stop thinking about that Naruto you have Hinata.I looked back at Sasuke to see him looking at me."What's up Sasuke what you thinking of?""You"was all he said making me blush and he looked  shoked at what he"Not like that Baka!?" When said that it felt a bit sad but I new what he meant."Oh yeah of course you wouldn't mean it like that Baka"