Part 8

Lauren liked hanging out with Camila and her friends. With them was the only time they were able to be an out couple. It was New Year's Eve and everyone was at Normani's house. Her family was upstairs celebrating New Year's Eve with their friends, and they let Normani have the basement.

Everyone was a bit drunk, except Lauren. She wasn't a fan of alcohol. She was drinking sprite. They were all playing 'Never Have I Ever' and Lauren has found out that Camila has had a pretty exciting life. Apparently, Camila squirted milk out of her nose, went skinny dipping, and got bit by a dog.

Lauren liked drunk Camila because was very affectionate. She spent the whole night hugging her and kissing her. Currently, she was sitting in Lauren's lap and playing with her hair, telling her how pretty she is.

"Never have I ever . . . kissed a girl," Ally stuck her tongue out at the two of them.

"Hey! That's not fair! You know how much I love girls," Camila hiccuped before taking another drink, along with Lauren. She turned back to Lauren and rubbed her nose on her cheek, "You're so cute."

"Don't worry. I'll be fair," Dinah smiled, "Never have I ever kissed a boy." Dinah took a drink with a smirk. Everyone except Lauren took a drink this time.

"Really?" Normani looked surprised at Lauren.

Camila turned to her, "You've never kissed a boy?" Lauren blushed and shook her head. Camila raised her eyebrow, "Girl?"

"Just you," Lauren laughed softly.

"Aw," Camila shrieked, "I didn't know I was your first kiss! That's so cute!"

"Out of all the people who could've taken your kiss virginity, you chose Camila," Ally joked, "Interesting."

"I think I'm a great virginity taker - so excuse you," Camila stuck her tongue out at Ally and hugged Lauren tighter, "Right, babe?" Lauren wasn't entirely sure how to respond, but thankfully Dinah swooped in to save her from answering.

"I think Camila's has had enough to drink," Dinah announced before taking away Camila's cup. She didn't protest.

"We can play a non-drinking game," Normani piped up, "I've got twister."

Dinah giggled, "I don't think any of us are sober enough for twister."

Normani raised her brows, "That's what makes it fun! I'll be right back!"

And so, they all played a very drunk game of twister. Lauren was the one calling the colors, which made the game even more fun. Everyone was too drunk to play the game properly. Lauren said green and Ally would put her hand on red. Lauren said right foot and Dinah was moving her left leg. The game ended with everyone falling on top of each other. There were perks to being the only sober friend.

To pass the time after midnight, everyone broke off into their own little groups. Lauren and Normani were playing a game of cards while Camila, Ally, and Dinah attempted to have a three-way thumb wrestling match. No one ended up winning.

"Guys! It's almost midnight," Lauren announced. The five of them all gathered around the television to begin the countdown. A drunk Camila found her way to Lauren and plopped down on her lap.

"You're so pretty," Camila poked her cheek, "Very, very pretty."

Lauren kissed her nose, "You're cute."

"I'm really happy I met you this year," Camila smiled sleepily, "Very, very happy."

Lauren kissed her nose again, "Me too."

"Five . . . Four . . . Three . . . Two . . . One . . . Happy New Year!" Lauren pulled Camila close for their first kiss into the new year.