14: Walk em like a dog

"Master~ wanna go clubbing?" Hanma asked that made you look at him, with an 'are you serious' expression. Eventhough you badly want to go outside but you're in the state where your body is slowly but fully healing. Having to present yourself at the public at this state means another bitter ass medicine to take.

"Really? In the middle of a fucking Bonten having all of it's mice chasing down on me?" You deadpanned that made him groan. Throwing a pillow at you which made you throw it back to him, 2x harsher.

Bullseye. It went towards his face that you thought is an eyesore.

"Man, you're too boring" Hanma whines and lay on his stomach, staring at you with such desperation

"Can we atleast play a game?" There was an attempt

"No"

"Okay fine, let me drink the zonrox out of boredom then" The hint of sarcasm amuses you truly

"Yeah, then go have a fucking reunion with Kisaki down there"

"For a second thought, am just joking, you know damn well that my innocence and purity will bring me to heaven" You roll your eyes by such confidence this man infront of you is releasing.

"You even hearing yourself and your words?" Hanma scoffs, "I have ears for a reason"

"You have a lot of answer to spit, it's annoying"

A smirk places on his lips, he was about to say something when the door was harshly opened. Dread fills in your veins seeing Inui getting pushed down at the floor, all beated up.

As you expected they did find you, after hearing a good old story of Hanma and Inui being fuck buddies excuse— it only lasted for 4 days, not bad. You're genuinely surprised by how Koko even believed it in the first place but then- it's Seishu Inupi, words from Inui is what he will only believe.

"Yer now easy to find, Nara" Sanzu grins insanity can be seen in his eyes while pointing a gun to Hanma who rolls his eyes.

"When i said i want excitement not this kind of exci—" Not being able to finish his words, Hanma immediately avoided the bullet that is supposed to bury in his skull.

"How disappointing you managed to avoid that" You commented, Hanma raises his middle finger at you. A smirk plays on your lips as you managed to run towards to Sanzu who turns to you and widens his eyes.

You didn't think twice to hit the gun away,

"Hey pet," You said to Hanma who scowls as you looked at him, "Why don't cha be a good boy for his master and throw the gun away, get Inui and get the fuck outta here"

Hanma sighs, "How about only the get Inui part eh? Have a lot of fuckers to take care outside" Oh how could you even forget, of course Bonten would sent a lot of men just to tie you down again.

"My bad, do it already yeah?" You lazily smiled, Hanma did what you wanted him to do and you can hear his never ending complaints about how you're so demanding that made you roll your eyes. Turns to Sanzu who immediately sliced your wrist- not that deep just for your hold to loose.

"Haruchiyo got claws, i see" Sanzu laughs with no sane

"Me and fuck buddy gonna kick some ass, master" Hanma puts his arms on Inui's shoulder. Inui immediately slapped his arms away in disgust, looks at you concerningly.

"Will you be alright Y/N san?" Inui was genuinely concerned by how you're bleeding again.

"Yeah it's alrig—" You didn't get to finish as Sanzu started to attack you with his knife.

"My, my, Nara. Ya thought me before ain't it? When the enemies wrap their fingers around ya—" Yours and Sanzu's face are very near to each other. You emotionlessly holds his wrist, that was about to plunge the knife in your head. "You cut their fingers until they can't hold cha anymore"

A breathy chuckle escapes from you, "Guess you indeed listen back in those days, how heartwarming" You twist his wrist and kick his stomach which he gracefully avoided.

"Tell me more about it, Haruchiyo" Sanzu laughs and continued attacking. You admit that he was fast, his moves are just pure cruel as if it's hungry for something. You avoided the punch that he was about to give, until his knife gave a cut on your stomach. A curse escapes on your lips and immediately kicks his face upwards, a groan in pain he lets out.

You get the knife and throw it away, stepping on Sanzu's neck. Looking down at him, a dazed smirk is what he's only showing to you. Blood on his lips looking at you with teary eyes as he was choking. You almost coo. He coughs as you step on his throat deeper.

"What a pain in the ass you are, yeah?" Stepping on it even more harder, his grip on your legs is getting tighter that it will surely form a bruise.

"Say Haru, should i kill you, right here and right now? Hmm?" You asked and choked noises is what he only reply.

"Can't even form a single word, pathetic. Ya really Bonten's Number two?" You chuckle and remove your feet, quickly pulling his collar up and without no warning. You started to hit his head against the wall, three times, blood is smeared on it that made him passed out completely.

"Sweet dreams~" You started to walk away after putting on the long white silky longsleeve Hanma bought for you. Going downstairs and walking out, you see Hanma and Inui beated all the men down.

Not that pleasant sight to see for Hanma is still punching a guy, eventhough the person has passed out already.

"Stop that shit already" You said, annoyed and Inui sighed, "It's no use, he's enjoying way too much" Then a frustrated sigh

You immediately walk towards him and grip on Hanma's hair tight and merciless.

"If you want to follow me like a damn dog, learn to obey my words without letting half a second to pass, Shuji"

You said and kicked his face that sent him flying towards down the bodies they've just beaten down.

You squat down and grip Hanma's cheeks. A lazy grin forms, "Yeah. Sorry master" It sounded lighthearted and a joke that it made you smile, rather darkly.

"What a good boy you are for me"