CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

Vansh was holding a two mug of coffee he offer one mug to veebha..

Vansh- Hey What's Up ...

Veebha- I am good you say aj apko hmari yaad kaise aayi..

Vansh- umm look veebha I wanted to confess something to you,
Actually remember that day when I proposed you??
Actually I never loved you..
Riddhima k aaney se phele main janta hi bhi tha ki pyar kya hota hai...
It was just a ...

Veebha- dare??

Vansh looks her shockingly..

Veebha- well vansh I also want to tell you something I loved you since school days ,you were my crush when I got to know that you are going to propose me I was very happy ..

But I overheard the conversation of you and cabir and I got to know about dare thing ..
That's why I rejected your proposal because I didn't want to get embarrass in front of everyone...

Vansh- umm look veebha I am really sorry for that and I wanted to apologize to you that day also but when you rejected my proposal I thought you didn't feel anything for me so I closed the topic there only...

Veebha- now it doesn't matter the thing is that I love you..

Vansh- are you crazy veebha?? I am a married man..
Please be in your limit..

Veebha- oh come on vansh ,it doesn't matter I'll kill your wife then we will be together...

Vansh was about to slap her but he stops in middle because he didn’t want to raise his hand on a girl..

Vansh- look veebha I am really sorry for whatever happened in the past but I don't love you ,
If you ever try to harm riddhima then I won't leave you...

Veebha- you really love her don't you??

Vansh- yes I do ,I love her a lot...

Veebha-then why can’t you love me???i am better than her in all way just give me a chance and I promise you that I will keep you happy just a one chance please

On not able to handle her madness more he take out his gun and pointed his gun towards her to make her scare ,he shoot it to make her more scare

“ if you tried to harm my riddhima again then this bullet will directly hit your head “ he warn her in cold tone
_________________________

Scene changes

Vansh sat beside riddhima and kisses her forehead ,he was watching her angelic face and unknowingly he also drifted off to sleep beside her...
Holding her hand

____________________________

Scene changes

Vansh- kya hua princess??what happen aap itna gussa kyn ho??

P- because I want to stay with you hr bacchey apney mom dad k saath rhetey hai then why I can't live with you??

Vansh- oh that's the reason hmm I guess you are right..

P- now I won't listen to you ,I know you don't love me ,you always lie to me that you love me..

Vansh- no baccha aisa ni hai I really love you...

P- then take me with you I want to live with you and mumma...
Plz dad...

Vansh- okay I promise you that tomorrow I'll take you with me ,then we will live together...

P- why not today??

Vansh- because I have to do so many things to welcome my princess that's why..
Now be a good girl and eat something. .

Vansh POV

I am really sorry ,because of me you are suffering I know you need me and your mumma just give me one day I'll fix everything...

______________________

What will happen next??

How will riddhima react after seeing princess???

Any idea??

Why vansh is so worried??

What do you think about veebha??
BTW  next part is also ready so will post it in few minutes 😀

#happy reading