Special: [Sweet as Chocolate and Wine]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[H/C] - Hair Color
[E/C] - Eye Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

[Y/N] - Your Name[M/N] - Middle Name[L/N] - Last Name[H/C] - Hair Color[E/C] - Eye ColorI["Talking"]["SCREAMING"]["Whispering"]["Thinking"]

Pain.

In any case, I'd just like to say that, for the time being, this will once more be the last post on this fanfic. That isn't to say that the history is 100% over, since we still have Season 2 of the Anime to come. But, so far, it'll be that for a bit of a while. Thanks for reading all the way here, and I sure hope that you people enjoy this history once the Season 2 Drops. In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy my other works! Much love.

In the future, I also plan on writing the Light Novels, if I find them translated.

Since this will be the last chapter for a bit, I decided to give you guys some fun-facts.

___________________________________________

- Though he was a Vale-Tudo Fighter, Y/N's main fighting-style is Sambo.

- Y/N has a habit of collecting weapons from fallen enemies.

- He has the most confirmed kill-count for the Empire, standing at 150 Confirmed, 300 Probables, and 64 Assists ever since he enlisted.

- Y/N is publicly known by three nicknames:

[Steel Gargoyle]: by the front line troops, thanks to his unshakable posture and spirit.

[Red Baron]: by the Imperial Command, mainly due to his countless air victories, and the deep respect that he has within his country and also from his enemies.

[The Grendel]: since many described him as "a creature of darkness, exiled from happiness and accursed of God, the destroyer and devourer of our human kind".

These 3 Nicknames came together to form into a single one, that being:
[The Steel-Baron of Demons]

- When he was alive, Y/N's field of specialization was on Roman history.

- Though a slight light-weight, Y/N has a passion for alcohol.

- While Tanya wrote a thesis when she was 9, Y/N's feat came in the form of him introducing many different types of weapons and combat techniques to the Empire.