Criminal Affairs

For Leo and Jayce their world is their worst nightmare. Long ago the human race was almost completely wiped out from nuclear war, the government was destroyed, people would kill each other to survive, food was running out, and there was no such thing as currency or jobs anymore.

Then out of the ashes came The Dictator. He stockpiled weapons, trained soldiers, and killed anyone in his way to get to the top. He told the people that everything would get better and said his Project Z was going to save us all, yet he never told anyone what it was. Everyone believed in him. Everyone fell for his trick.

Leo and Jayce grew up in that world of horror, their parents were killed when they were children, they were even part of Project Z... until they somehow got away. The catch: They can't remember anything; including each other, and they find themselves with weird abilities that they can't explain. Now they have no recollection of the other as they are both tied for number one wanted criminal for trying to destroy the Dictator. 

Then they start to remember as they find each other again; they remember their time being lab-rats for Project Z together. Now, can they join forces to finally bring down the Dictator's rein? Or will they end up lying on the cold experiment tables again, or worse?