Flashback

Jeremy's Pov:-
We got into car and I started driving towards my villa. My baby stopped crying but he is not talking much, just looking out of window. My heart break looking at his state. I interwined my hand against his rubbing it with my thumb. He put his other hand on our interwined hands and lifted it to his cheek rubbing his cheek against my hand. He bring his legs to his chest and rested our hands on his legs leaning head on my hand. I drived and we reached house. I parked my car and looked at my angel still in same position.
"We are here baby."I said softly. He released my hand softly and we got out of car. I walked around and wrapped my hand around his waist pulling him by my side. We reached main door, I entered the passcode and opened the door. We sat down on couch. I gave him glass of water.
"What do you want to eat baby?"I asked him running hands through his hair.
"I have no appetite Jeremy."he said leaning on my shoulder. He closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose against my neck. I would have loved this feeling other time but now he needs to eat.
"Baby, you have to eat something. What did you had after breakfast whole day?" I asked.
He started fidgeting his fingers," Sam made me eat sandwich piece." He said.
"Angel, you only on piece of sandwich whole day.. that's not done. You have to eat. I am not going to listen to you in this case. Tell me what you want to eat?"
"I really don't want to eat. I will cook something for you."he said getting up from couch.
I pulled him on my lap," you want me to eat when you don't have anything in your stomach. If you are not eating then I am also not eating."I said kissing his forehead.
"Jer, don't do that."
"Then tell me you will eat."

Callum's Pov:-
I signed and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him.
"Please eat baby. I can't see you like this."he said kissing my neck.
"Fine for you but you order anything I will have what you will have."I mumbled.
He kissed me and smiled lightly" ok baby."
He ordered chicken burger and bacon wrapped hotdog.

"He ordered chicken burger and bacon wrapped hotdog

"This are their best dishes

"This are their best dishes. You will love it."I nodded. Food arrived in some time. Jeremy unwrapped the burger and hold it in front of mouth.
"Eat baby."he said softly.
"Jer, I can eat myself."I said trying to grab burger.
"No baby, I am feeding you."I didn't protest and took a bit from burger. It tastes really good. I ate slowly. He feed me eating in between feeding me. I felt already full after some bites from burger and hotdog.
"I am full."I said.
"Baby, you didn't ate much few more bites please."he said.
I shook my head no and pouted. He signed and got up putting me down on couch.
"Wait here."he said walking towards kitchen. He came back after sometime holding glass of orange juice.
"Drink this baby, you need energy."
I took glass from him drinking the juice. He ate silently checking on me time to time. He finished eating and throw trash in bin. I was lying on couch exhausted watching him.
He picked me up,"let's get you to bed baby. You need sleep."
He put me down on bed. I pulled his hand making him sit and climbed on his lap wrapped hands around him putting head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly.
"Baby, take hot shower. You will feel better."he said kissing my cheek softly.
"Too comfortable. I don't want to get up."I said snuggling against him more.
He pulled out slightly,"do you want me to shower you baby?"he asked kissing my neck and sucking slightly.
"Jer,mmmm.."I gripped his shirt.
He squeezed my waist slightly kept prepping kisses on my neck and sucking small hickeys. I squirmed in his hold.
"Do you want that baby?"he whispered in my ears and sucked the tip of my ear.
I wiggled in his lap and somehow managed get up from his lap and ran towards bathroom. I heard him chuckle and I blushed furiously. How he managed to make me feel like that even in this situation. I shook my thoughts and strip off my clothes.
I finished brushing my teeth and taking shower wrapping towel around my waist. I realised I forgot to bring clothes. I groaned and peaked my head out of door.
"Jer, can you hand me some clothes?
"Yes sure."he hand me some tshirt and shorts.