43. Let's move.

°°° hi!   Updates here!!

Enjoy..!!! °°°

Third Person POV~~~

"How pathetic.. why do I have to remember your f.ucking cheating ass" Leo whisper chuckling at his own pitiful state. Chucking down the glass of wine on his hand.

Twice. He was abandoned by the same man. Hurt twice by the same man.

"Care to join me Mr Black..?" Sipping his wine causally Leo asked. Hearing the faint sound of Alan walking down the stairs.

"I'm not in the mood for that so early" Alan replied back walking towards the couch. He frown staring at Leo once he came to sight.

"What got you down?" Alan asked slightly concern. Leo was find just some minutes ago before he left for upstairs.

"The same fate that had you down.." he chuckle again.. pouring more wine into the glass.

"So you're drinking to bury down your sorrow?" Leo head whipped towards Alan looking offended.

"No. You are wrong. I'm drinking and reminiscing about the past when I met Aurora.. who came into my life disguised as an angel. I feel bad for you.." he chuckle. Scoffing.

"I got to see her when she was pregnant.. in her most beautiful state. A woman most blessed stage of life.." he continued.

"Even Grey.. I was the first to hold him. That tiny.. beautiful boy. Unfortunately he have your dull gray eyes. I watch how he took his first step. Speak his first word. I was there to see his first teeth growing out.. I may have it bad but I feel relief and better when I think about your condition, you had the worst. In fact you missed all their first.. all your son first.." he shakes his head sipping his wine.

Leo clench the glass on his palm.. when he did not feel relief, which he thought he would get.

By hurting Alan..

"I did. I missed it all. You were also a part of it.. forget that. It's only an excuse. But I'm here now, I may have missed some of the first important but I will be the first now.. for the days to come in the future. I'm here now and I'm here to stay..  forever" Alan retort back gripping his hand tight. Leo really gets on his nerve.

Alan can see that Leo was deliberately trying to annoyed him. Agitate him till he snap.

"Aurora.." Leo start again. His head hung low.

"She had it the hardest. Do you know what she had to go through everyday for the past five years? Harassment. Bullied. Scam. Poverty. There was even time she had to go hungry. No roof on top of her head. No friends.. no family. No one. She can lean on. Everyone she met took advantage of her. Her boss, her colleagues, her house owner.. her neighbours. Anyone you name it. She was a victim of everything. Her innocent was her weakness not her sword.." Leo raise his voice pissed at Alan.

Leo was not on the side that Alan can just burst into their life and get over everything with a single apology. Like nothing ever happened.. without him aware of what pain she had to go through.

"When you were out there enjoying your life. Spending lavishly she had to work hard to earn for a one time meal. Given her background. How can a billionaire daughter survived in the street with nothing? Who would hired a worker who know nothing about work?" He got up from the couch. Shaking his head.

Glaring at Alan with blood shot eyes.

"If you ever feel a little guilt or apologetic towards he, towards Grey than do what you have to. Instead of taking what originally wasn't yours to begin with.. if you want to be a man to her than prove it. Are you worth it first? Then be a father to her son.." dragging his feet Leo walks away. Heading towards his room. Holding the bottle of wine along with his glass.