(6)REALITY

Willow;

I was sat on one of the chairs waiting to be able to board my flight back home, I started fiddling with my mask, as it started to become uncomfortable, my phone was constantly ringing with phone calls from Matt and Evelyn, but I didn't care, I was too mad and pissed to answer them.

"Willow!" I look up to see Alexander stood there, arms crossed.

"Alex, what do you want?" I stand up, glaring at him.

"Don't leave, it's not Matts fault.."

"Then who's is it?" I kept my eyes on the board for what time my flight was due.

"It was me and Kyle, Matt didn't know." he came closer.

"Then why'd he kiss Eve? He shouldn't of-" I was cut off by the tune of Matts song being hummed.

I look around to see all the girls (excluding Evelyn) and all the boys (including Sammy) holding sunflowers and daisies, as they're my favourite flowers.

"Before you go and make that face you make when your mad at me, so mad at me" Sammy began singing as he walked over to me and spun me around before handing me a daisy.

"Let me say it's not my place going through your voicemail and your history!" Josh smiled and kissed my cheek and handed me a sunflower.

"And if this was a tv show, you'd know I'd have to go and plea insanity" liv skipped over and hugged me tightly and handed me another sunflower, followed by Sofia, Larry and Joe.

Frankie, Dara and Kyle then handed me the last of the daisies.

Alex and Julia then handed me a red rose each before Matt walked over to me singing.

"This is my fault, my bad, if I said a million sorrys, how about a billion sorrys."He handed the flowers to Julia and held my hands gently.

"You shine just like the stars and I'm not even a night light, cause what I did wasn't so bright.

I'm really sorry Willow" he looked so sad and it made me pout.

"Flight 3023 boarding to Heathrow airport, London" I looked at my bags.

"Please don't go willow." He looked on the verge of tears.

"I love you matty." I kissed him gently before going to my bags.

"I love you willow, please stay!" He broke down.

"I was just getting my bags Matt, jeez, calm down." I giggle and walked over to him hugging him.

Alex took my bags for me as everyone went back to their cars, I walked back with Matt slowly, his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Babe?" I look up at him.

"Yes princess?"

"Did you really use your own song to apologise?"

"Yes. Yes I did."