Interesting Night.

This was going to be a VERY interesting night for you. The Auditor had said he was going to come to your room with a little surprise, and you were more than excited, to say the least.

After a bit of sitting and daydreaming you hear a knock at the door. You jump up and quickly rush over to the door to answer. You open the door and see the Auditor standing there, holding a collar that seemed to have your name carved into it, along with some rope.

"Hello, Y/N. May I come inside?"

"Uhm... Yes! Please do!" You say in a shy tone.

The Auditor walks in, closing and locking the door behind him. You move to sit on the side of the bed, facing the Auditor.

"So... What's this "surprise" you were talking about?" You ask, curious.

"Oh, you'll see.~"

The Auditor walked over to you, putting the rope beside you so he can put the collar around your neck. You blush a bit, as wearing this was a little embarrassing to you. The Auditor smirked as he lifted your shirt, revealing your chest. Your face immediately got hotter from embarrassment.

The Auditor chucked softly, grabbing the rope he had put to the side, along with your arms as he tied them behind your back. You watched as he moved his face closed to yours, laughing nervously before your laugh got interrupted due to the Auditor's lips pressing against yours.

You got caught a bit off guard at first, but almost immediately got into it, leaning into the kiss, kissing him back. The Auditor's flames grew a bit and flickered a bit faster as his sign of being flustered. After a bit of time, he pulled away from the kiss to give you a second to breathe before going back in, this time sliding his tongue into your mouth and swerving in around in your mouth to tongue kiss you.

You started making little whimpers out of joy from what was happening, drool starting to leak from your mouth. After a good 3 minutes, the Auditor pulls away. You can feel his breathing, heavy and hot, hitting you.

"Heh... Don't think this is over yet, sweetheart.~"

The Auditor moves his head down to your neck, starting to kiss it as his hand moved to start feeling your chest. He felt extremely warm, obviously, and you enjoyed his warmth since it was a bit cold in the room you were in.

You started to whimper again as the Auditor started to leave hickeys on your neck and trailing down to the end of your left shoulder. You feel his other hand move up to your hair, holding onto it.

"Tell me if it gets too much, understand? I wouldn't want you to break, not yet at least.~"

He tugged on your hair just enough for it to hurt a bit, which caused you to whine out in discomfort, but you honestly didn't mind him doing this.

You suddenly feel a jolt of pain from your right shoulder, you immediately look to see the Auditor, biting down on your shoulder. You squirm around and whimper from the pain, though once again, you didn't mind him doing this, as you were enjoying what was happening.

The Auditor laughed to himself as he licked the spot he had just bit down on, causing you to shiver a bit from the feeling of his tongue.

"Who's a good boy? Hmm?~"

"I-I am...!" You reply to him in a joking and playful tone of voice.

"Heh, good."

He unties your arms and takes off the collar he had put on you, handing you your shirt back. You quickly put the shirt on and looked at the Auditor, smiling.

"You should get some rest, it has been quite a night after all."

"Can you come sleep with me? I-If you don't mind of course!" You ask.

"Sure, I don't see why not."

You watched as he got under the covers, you quickly joining him under there. You felt his arms wrap around your waist and pull you in, you also wrapping your arms around him to cuddle with him.

"I love you, darling"

"I love you too!" You say in a cheerful tone.