🍇GRAPE SODA |1| 🍇

Tinky Winky was on his way to his first period Friendship course. His mother and father both died in a devastating car crash caused by an unknown drunkard. So he, his brother Po, and his sisters Dipsy and Lala had to move schools and have Tinky Winky as their legal guardian.

Entering the classroom, Tinky saw the most breathtaking sight his soulless orbs had ever seen. Standing at the teacher's desk was Professor Barney. His eyes were as dark as an endless black hole; Tinky Winky was sure he was being sucked into the orbs' mysterious beauty. Barney had luscious locks of hair akin to the jelly in Tinky Winky's sandwich for lunch. The professor's shirt was slightly unbuttoned at the top, exposing matching stands of purple chest hair. Oh wow! Tinky could almost faint! How was his teacher such a TILD??? (Teacher I'd Like to Date)

Professor Barney purred, "Oh hello there~ Mr. Tinky Winky. I'm sure you'd like to stare at me longer but I'd like to inform you that class is about to start~"

What an alluring voice! The soft notes of a smirk, the seductive tone, the drawling whisper, Tinky Winky couldn't take it anymore!

"Ehem~ I'm waiting~ (for you)," Barney gently reminded.

As Tinky Winky padded his way towards a desk, he swore he heard his professor say "for you" at the end of his reminder.

"Now as for the course syllabus..."

Before Tinky Winky knew it, it was already second period, then third, until it was lunch.

He met up with Dipsy on one of the benches outside. Dipsy was the only one of his siblings old enough to attend high school; she was a sophomore.

"He was just so fricking HOT!!!! Like, how can a man be that attractive?? That has to be illegal oh my god..." Tinky Winky gushed to his sister. Sometimes it felt like she was actually the older sibling.

"TINKY! TINKY!!" Dipsy yelled to catch her idiot brother's attention. "Have some common sense! Professor Barney is a teacher, you are a student. Professor Barney is an adult, you are a minor. HE'S FRICKING FORTY!!! You're only seventeen! Not only is this relationship doomed from the start and never happening, IT'S ALSO ILLEGAL."

"But—"

"But what? But what Tinky? Think of Mom and Dad. This isn't what they'd want from you. They'd be so disappointed."

Tinky Winky sobered up as quickly as he had fallen in love with Barney.

"And what do you know about what Mom and Dad want? Who are you to say that? YOU KILLED THEM! IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

Dipsy started tearing up. Staying strong so she wouldn't seem vulnerable, she turned to her brother and hoarsely whispered, "That was low Tinky. That was low. I thought you were better than this."

She then stood up from the bench and left with tears seeping down her face.

Tinky Winky watched as his sibling was away, noticing some tears following the direction Dipsy went.

Guilt started to eat the Tinky up, as he shed tears of his own.

He didn't pay attention to the rest of the classes that day.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for now.

If you want more:

5 votes = new part

10 votes = I'll finish the entire story