Chapter 3 Part 2 The Love Affair Again

Franco give her anything she can be like and he ask her to what she can like but Elizabeth not to be ask what he wants.Franco said that forget the past just be happy to our future and Elizabeth said how to make me happy our baby is dead and how would i have a baby again i like babies to care and protect them and Franco said he created her again and Elizabeth thanks to him and they hug each other and stay to be happy. While they are happy Harold walk and he reach the place where Elizabeth and Franco can located and He became to be angry and he open the door and He punch Franco and He get Elizabeth and they stay in the palace after they came Harold have a key to close the palace and he leaves Elizabeth and try to close the palace.

Franco is try to find Elizabeth but he cannot see her. He came in the palace but he cannot get inside of the palace. The palace is get locked. He heard a voice of a girl seek for help.

And Franco said whose there and The girl shouted Franco im here and Franco wants Elizabeth to get out. Harold came in the palace and He see Franco seeking for help to get out Elizabeth from the palace.Harold became angry and Harold hold and he put him in the trees and he tie it of many ropes to not be easily get out. He leave him and back again to the palace to visit Elizabeth.

Piolo and Kissy are back to find Franco and they see them in a tree full of Ropes and they try to get out Franco in the tree. Franco get out of the tree but One boy see him get out and he is Harold And he again tie him in the tree but Paul and Kissy are ran fast in a house to not being tie in the trees.