Coulrophobia-chapter 2

Creek, creek, creek. "NO!!!" Breelyn screams. She runs done the hall as fast as she can and comes up to a door. Beating on it for her life screaming for help wondering if anyone's in. As she checks the knob someone's in cause the door is locked "HELP PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED HELP!!" She screams as blood drips on the floor. "ANYBODY PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!" As she screams for help. "This is your final---"says a mysterious voice as breelyn wakes up gasping for air from her dream crying waking savannah up. "What's up with you?" Savannah asks sitting up looking at breelyn who had clearly had a bad dream. "I had a nightmare that's all I'm fine though it's okay, you can go back to bed," she says wiping her face from were she was crying. "You sure?" Savannah ask. "Yea night," she says laying down. "Night," savannah says turning the light off and laying down.

THE NEXT MORNING:
"Hey, where are we going for breakfast?" breelyn asks. "We have fine things to eat and refreshments here if you would like to eat here instead my fine costumers," the teen says sliding out from the back room. "Nah, it's fine I think we might go to I-hop or something come on guys let's go," Jason says. "So guys I had the scariest dream last night," breelyn says about to tell them. "What was it about, baby?" Jason asked grabbing her hand. "I was being chased down a hallway and all the doors were locked and no one was in them but the last door at the end of the hall was locked and had someone in it I was screaming for my life wanting someone to help me but no one came out and I was bleeding for some reason then the person chasing me said ' this is your final' then I woke up," breelyn said getting up to go to the bathroom. "That's weird," trey says. "I'm going to go see if she's okay," savannah says walking to the bathroom catching up with breelyn. While the girls are in the bathroom their food comes and they start eating trey wonders what's taking then so long and decided to ask Jason. "Hey, dude I wonder what's taking them so long?" trey asks nudging Jason. "Who knows it's girls," Jason says putting eggs in his mouth. When the girls getting back both of them look like they were crying. "Y'all okay?" trey asks forcing himself to grab Savannah's hand. "Yea 'breelyn sniffles' why do you ask?" breelyn says looking at trey then Jason then straight to savannah with no hesitation. "Y'all look like you've been crying," trey says staring into Savannah's eyes. "We haven't it's okay," savannah says finally speaking. As they got done with their food they went to the car. Savannah pulls breelyn aside "hey umm... What do you think the symbol meant?" savannah asked. "I don't know, but we can't tell the guys they will flip if we tell them," breelyn said taking savannah's arm and walking to the car. "We will be fine," she says with a weak smile. " savannah, when do you think we should tell them," breelyn whisper on there drive back. "No, never they will flip out if they hear,"savannah said louder than intended. "WHAT!?! WHAT ARENT YOU TELLING US!" Jason yells. "Dude chill out its probably lady things," trey says calming Jason down.

Authors note: hey guys sorry I haven't posted in forever. I've had things on my mind I'm really sorry. I am having writers block could yall give me some ideas in the comments I will say you gave me the idea after the chapter thanks!
~Savannah <3